Windows 10: solitaire deck issues

Discus and support solitaire deck issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When playing Solitaire I have noticed 1 can get the same deck presented to me with the same outcome. How can this be ? The chances of getting exact... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cossiedsw, Feb 18, 2021.

1. cossiedsw Win User

solitaire deck issues

When playing Solitaire I have noticed 1 can get the same deck presented to me with the same outcome. How can this be ? The chances of getting exact same deck twice is trillions to one I have pictures of the same deck being dealt to me 3 times . This scenario could not occur if hands were shuffled and dealt continuously from the time of the Big Bang . It is as if the decks are not random making the playing of the game unchallenging . Can you shed some light on this please Thanks Ed

:)

cossiedsw, Feb 18, 2021
  2. MSM_121 Win User

"Introducing Solvable Decks" in Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire

I have the same issue with my (ad-free) version of Klondike solitaire. I have no interest in solvable decks. Is this a malware issue, and if so, how do I get rid of it? If it is a Microsoft issue, how do I defeat it?

MSM_121, Feb 18, 2021
  3. CynSab Win User
    "Introducing Solvable Decks" in Klondike Solitaire and Spider Solitaire

How do I get in to play Solitaire without these "Introducing Solvable Decks" messages?

CynSab, Feb 18, 2021
  4. solitaire deck issues

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Solvable Deck game

The last couple of weeks I only get a blank page when I start to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Solvable Deck game. It always worked ok before. The Random Deck game works fine. What could be causing it?

Ron Hansen, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

solitaire deck issues

1. solitaire deck issues - Similar Threads - solitaire deck issues

2. Microsoft Solitaire Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Issue: Yesterday my Microsoft Solitaire Collection refused to start. The spinning cards in the circle of the opening page just kept spinning. I have cleared the cache, restarted the PC still same problem. I saw a suggestion to reinstall the app but means all my records of...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Issue: Yesterday my Microsoft Solitaire Collection refused to start. The spinning cards in the circle of the opening page just kept spinning. I have cleared the cache, restarted the PC still same problem. I saw a suggestion to reinstall the app but means all my records of...
  4. Four Deck Spider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Four Deck Spider: Now I know there's no Diamond level I'm looking for a new challenge. I've already completed a 1000 and 0 winning streak, Master and Grand Master, and the only way I feel challenged is by trying to win in ten minutes or less. Does anyone have any ideas about how to play games...
  5. Are there a certain amount of decks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pyramid 3 board easy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there a certain amount of decks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pyramid 3 board easy...: I'm guessing that there are certain amount of easy,hard,medium etc decks in the game. So how are the 3 board decks made? Do the decks stay the same so all the time and deck order in 1 game doesn't change? Or does a computer just pick 3 random easy decks and then combines them...
  6. deck top icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    deck top icon: I'm missing a few decktops icon and wish to know where are https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deck-top-icon/511464e1-3351-420d-9d64-fb8b62f6e17f
  7. Microsoft Solitaire issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire issue: I installed Solitaire from the Microsoft Store and played the game. But yesterday the action buttons disappeared hints, redo etc. Please, help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-issue/a97187c1-9597-4fda-8bc1-b4e1b6c2cd9b
  8. In microsoft solitaire collection set difficulty deck not show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In microsoft solitaire collection set difficulty deck not show up: Hi. My mother love play in microsoft solitaire collection but she make some mistake. When she play in pyramid she set "play using random deck" and now she can t change difficult for pyramid and tripeacks!. We watch in option but there can only off or on random deck for other...
  9. klondike solitaire, solvable decks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    klondike solitaire, solvable decks: how do i set klondike for solvable decks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-solitaire-solvable-decks/40e2f5ed-5759-4e17-9846-cad29b17b3fc
  10. Solitaire collection - set what kind of deck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solitaire collection - set what kind of deck: How do I set what kind of deck? I stupidly reset the settings and now can't where to select the game parame https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection-set-what-kind-of-deck/ef149213-73dd-405a-ae88-147626f33ee5