Windows 10: Solitaire Event

Discus and support Solitaire Event in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem to finish my event, it tells me I need an internet connection, but I am connected to the internet, can someone please help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EqualFountain74, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Solitaire Event

Hi, I have a problem to finish my event, it tells me I need an internet connection, but I am connected to the internet, can someone please help me? Thank .you

:)

EqualFountain74, Jul 11, 2019
  2. LinOly Win User

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Jul 11, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Solitaire Event

Solitaire world tour event

Hi,

The advertisements that keep popping up whenever you try to play the World Tour event in Solitaire may be the main reason why the game itself freezes. To assist you better with this issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you playing Solitaire from the Microsoft Solitaire Collection that came with your Windows 10?
    • Is this happening when playing a normal game of Solitaire?
    • Are you connected to the Internet while playing the World Tour event?

We're looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Solitaire Event

1. Solitaire Event - Similar Threads - Solitaire Event

2. solitaire event server down - July 18 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire event server down - July 18 2019: I can access other solitaire games but the event server is not connecting. Had 19 of 20 done I finally had to give up trying to connect. What's happening? Rather frustrating. Does anyone at Microsoft solitaire realize there's a problem?...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Event 7/8/2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Event 7/8/2019: Please correct my total game time. I had to end my session, but I went back to the main screen and closed the app and turned off my computer. When I went back into the game a few hours later it added that time to my total time played. It states that it will only count the...
  4. EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR---TIMER ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR---TIMER ISSUE: How do you exit the EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR game that you started but activated the timer without realizing it never stopped? I completed yesterday's 19 out of 20 games and when I finished #20 this morning it had added the 8 hours plus the 9 minutes it took me to...
  5. EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR. How do you exit a game you never started but activated game...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EVENT SOLITAIRE WORLD TOUR. How do you exit a game you never started but activated game...: I skip around between easy, hard, & expert games. I do not play all 20 or 30 games in one sitting or in order. The timer gets activated as I go through the different numbered games. My concern is when I do go back and play a game I might finish the game in 3.00 minutes...
  6. Timer for Solitaire game in an Event accumulates when game is not being played.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Timer for Solitaire game in an Event accumulates when game is not being played.: Problem with timer running when it shouldn't. Was playing Klondike in an Event on Microsoft Solitaire Collection (3/12/2019). At the option to PLAY or CANCEL, I chose CANCEL, used the back arrow to the Collection menu, then shutdown my pc. Hours later when I resumed the...
  7. microsoft solitaire c ollection events

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft solitaire c ollection events: Microsoft solitaire collection uses a timer to record how long it takes you to solve a game, fair enough. however, if you do not solve it on the first try, and you happen to leave your computer before attempting to try to solve it again, it will count all that time...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Event: The Hard Road, 2/26/2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Event: The Hard Road, 2/26/2019: How is the timer suppose to work on the Events? I can't always finish an event and close out after finishing a game and sign in later to complete the remaining challenge. It appears that the timer stops after you complete a game and starts up again when to start another...
  9. Solitaire Events Challenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Events Challenge: Is anyone else having a problem with the events not working for today (Feb. 20, 2019). I can't get the event calandar to work properly today. Problem is in both iOS version and Windows 10 version. Thank you....
  10. Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Event: Where is the todays solitaire event? -Germany 2019 Feb. 20- ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-event/b07acb38-242a-4812-8fc0-816eab2ece6c