Windows 10: Solitaire Events Challenge

Discus and support Solitaire Events Challenge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having a problem with the events not working for today (Feb. 20, 2019). I can't get the event calandar to work properly today. Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lanka49, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Lanka49 Win User

Solitaire Events Challenge

Is anyone else having a problem with the events not working for today (Feb. 20, 2019). I can't get the event calandar to work properly today. Problem is in both iOS version and Windows 10 version. Thank you.

:)

Lanka49, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Paul Four Win User

MICROSOFT Solitaire Collection Events Challenge

I buy a new computer and when i open MICROSOFT Solitaire Collection:
    The Events Challenge doesn't appear I can only play on daily challenge and others

What's wrong?

How to make the Events Challenge come back again on this new computer?

Paul Four, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Changes to MIcrosoft Solitaire Events

I did not like what I saw when I entered the Solitaire World Tour event on 13 May 2018. First, I could not see the complete challenge list for the event on the screen and there was no scroll bar I could use to see something besides the first dozen or
    so challenges. Second, freeing screen space by removing the box with the different score bracelets for the event prevents people from getting a good idea about how difficult the event will be.

RobertBartman, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Solitaire Events Challenge

Solitaire Events not working

events will not load

events will not load
    events will not load

RonaldPowers, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Solitaire Events Challenge

1. Solitaire Events Challenge - Similar Threads - Solitaire Events Challenge

2. event challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event challenges: example of problem , played 2 games , time 9.25 min . took 3 min for 3rd game , time went up to 9 hours 9.35 mins. Destroys the whole purpose of playing the game . Similar problem at least once a week BlearyVoyage852...
  3. Solitaire Collection Ads when playing daily challenges and events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection Ads when playing daily challenges and events: I've noticed increased frequency and duration of ads in between daily challenge and events games. Today I could not move on from these ads after 5 minutes of terminating each one and moving to PLAY. Back came the series of unsolicited ads. I'm sick of this recurring...
  4. No access to Microsoft Solitaire special challenges.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No access to Microsoft Solitaire special challenges.: I can access the Daily Cards Challenges OK. But when I try to access the special challenges, the screen just goes black without any ability from me to alter it. I have played many games on these without any problem. This development happened about three or four days ago...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Is it possible to play the daily challenge for 2014 and earlier. I can reset the date on my computer, but the challenges are not found for these older dates....
  6. Microsoft solitaire challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire challenge: Up until yesterday 03/14/2020, I was able to login thru Xbox in windows 10 and play the challenges. but now I get errors 101 and 104. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-challenge/cfa98d79-5f5c-4a6a-9044-e7efa7d11b9a
  7. Solitaire Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Events: Why are we only having mini events? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-events/fe8b464f-c207-4a88-93dd-914dab3f059b
  8. Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Event: Hi, I have a problem to finish my event, it tells me I need an internet connection, but I am connected to the internet, can someone please help me? Thank .you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-event/d30aa9e1-bd2d-4e68-9ef9-87be90e97113
  9. Solitaire World Tour Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire World Tour Challenge: This morning the Solitaire World Tour Challenge keeps telling me I need an internet connection or just times out before connecting. Everything else on my pc is working fine and I do have internet! Is Microsoft down?...
  10. Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Event: Where is the todays solitaire event? -Germany 2019 Feb. 20- ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-event/b07acb38-242a-4812-8fc0-816eab2ece6c