Windows 10: Solitaire Events Competing for "traditional" solitaire players.

Discus and support Solitaire Events Competing for "traditional" solitaire players. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I know that there has been a lot of discussion about how certain players always make the top 20 in the overall leader boards. Their times clearly show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FireSheep67, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Solitaire Events Competing for "traditional" solitaire players.

I know that there has been a lot of discussion about how certain players always make the top 20 in the overall leader boards. Their times clearly show that they are playing the tournaments in a different way than a lot of the other players. No judgment but it doesn't provide many of us "traditional" players with a true comparison of how we are doing if we choose to play the solitaire games in the traditional way. By "traditional" I mean:

1) Play the games as shown (in whatever order)

2) Do not check for answers from anyone else on Youtube, online or at home (lol).

3) Do not use any tools to improve your times other than your brain and you own physical ability to move the cards with your own mouse.

I find that a lot of the frustration of the players is not that certain players always win but that they understand that these players are doing things beyond the "traditional" playing that I outlined before that improves their time. I know I would like to know how I do against the people that are playing the tournament in the same manner as me.

For one, I know there is no way that I can play 30 games in under 20 minutes - it is physically impossible for me to move that fast - especially though games of Spider.

So with this in mind, I am wondering if there are other players out there who wish to declare themselves "traditional" players and play the games in the way I outlined. There is a honesty factor here but I myself will not play any other way than what I outlined above.

Then we could set up a 'friends" tournament of "traditionals" and truly compete in the same way against each other. I think that would make the tournaments more fun for us.

I think I'm a good player to compete with because I often do quite well (always top 5%) and have won my group a number of times. I do this with only traditional play -- I don't check answer EVER (too proud) and if I lose badly I lose badly.

So, let me know if there is interest in this kind of tournament and we can set up a "traditional" friends list. The more the merrier! All I ask is that you truly play traditionally to be on this list.

:)

FireSheep67, Feb 15, 2019
  2. LinOly Win User

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, Feb 15, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Solitaire world tour event

Hi,

The advertisements that keep popping up whenever you try to play the World Tour event in Solitaire may be the main reason why the game itself freezes. To assist you better with this issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you playing Solitaire from the Microsoft Solitaire Collection that came with your Windows 10?
    • Is this happening when playing a normal game of Solitaire?
    • Are you connected to the Internet while playing the World Tour event?

We're looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Feb 15, 2019
  4. INSTG8R Win User

Solitaire Events Competing for "traditional" solitaire players.

Solitaire/Card Games

The Solitaire built into Windows?

INSTG8R, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Solitaire Events Competing for "traditional" solitaire players.

1. Solitaire Events Competing for "traditional" solitaire players. - Similar Threads - Solitaire Events Competing

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events: My event for Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't open for today, Thursday June 18th. It says its already ended and it never began. It was Pyramid Adventure. I completed Solitaire World Tour yesterday. I already restarted my computer and it still hasn't helped. Is there a...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Events timing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Events timing?: Hi Peoples; - Regarding the "Events" competitions timing; - I observe that the recorded time stamp for an event commences when one starts the first of the games and closes when one completes the last game of the Event... This would seem quite rational; - but would it not be...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Event: I am able to complete the Microsoft Daily challenges but the Event states "need internet connection" and wont load. My internet connection works everywhere else - is there a problem in microsoft?...
  5. Solitaire Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Events: Why are we only having mini events? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-events/fe8b464f-c207-4a88-93dd-914dab3f059b
  6. Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Event: Hi, I have a problem to finish my event, it tells me I need an internet connection, but I am connected to the internet, can someone please help me? Thank .you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-event/d30aa9e1-bd2d-4e68-9ef9-87be90e97113
  7. Solitaire Events Challenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Events Challenge: Is anyone else having a problem with the events not working for today (Feb. 20, 2019). I can't get the event calandar to work properly today. Problem is in both iOS version and Windows 10 version. Thank you....
  8. Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Event: Where is the todays solitaire event? -Germany 2019 Feb. 20- ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-event/b07acb38-242a-4812-8fc0-816eab2ece6c
  9. Solitaire event clock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire event clock.: how do you pause the clock during solitaire events? I complete one challenge then work a while. when i go back to play ifind the clock kept running and added hours to my total time. Am I supposed to complete the event in one sitting?...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Events: Why does my time often say several hours more (16 hours this time) when I haven't even been on my PC. How can I stop this? I work hard to solve the games, but when this happens I've just wasted my time.. HELP PLEASE....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can someone finish 30 challenge solitaire event in 15 minutes

2. event: solitaire world tour event card challenge for feb 20 2019