Windows 10: Solitaire Events

Discus and support Solitaire Events in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why are we only having mini events? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-events/fe8b464f-c207-4a88-93dd-914dab3f059b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JuicyRook 72740, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Solitaire Events

Why are we only having mini events?

:)

JuicyRook 72740, Dec 26, 2019
  2. LinOly Win User

Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Dec 26, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Solitaire Events

Solitaire world tour event

Hi,

The advertisements that keep popping up whenever you try to play the World Tour event in Solitaire may be the main reason why the game itself freezes. To assist you better with this issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you playing Solitaire from the Microsoft Solitaire Collection that came with your Windows 10?
    • Is this happening when playing a normal game of Solitaire?
    • Are you connected to the Internet while playing the World Tour event?

We're looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Solitaire Events

1. Solitaire Events - Similar Threads - Solitaire Events

2. The game stuck on loading when I playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The game stuck on loading when I playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events.: As the topic, I've played Mini Pyramid Event today. The game stuck on loading over 5 minutes when I finished the 4th challenge. But as the result, these 5 minutes were all added to my clearance time, and caused me lose the chance to get the top rankings in this event....
  3. The game stuck on loading when I playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The game stuck on loading when I playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection Events.: As the topic, I've played Mini Pyramid Event today. The game stuck on loading over 5 minutes when I finished the 4th challenge. But as the result, these 5 minutes were all added to my clearance time, and caused me lose the chance to get the top rankings in this event....
  4. Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.: On windows 11 with bitdefender vpn, I cannot do microsoft solitaire collection events. Events show no internet connection. It works with vpn turned off. Tried to set up split tunnelling but nothing I try will fix it....
  5. Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.

Issue with microsoft solitaire collection events.: On windows 11 with bitdefender vpn, I cannot do microsoft solitaire collection events. Events show no internet connection. It works with vpn turned off. Tried to set up split tunnelling but nothing I try will fix it....
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game: For the psat three or four days the Event game in Microsoft Solitaire Casual Game has been crashing. Unable to load. Just sits and spins. When it does load you can play one time and then it resets back to the home page. I have a premium subscription and I have done EVERYTHING...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game

Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game: For the psat three or four days the Event game in Microsoft Solitaire Casual Game has been crashing. Unable to load. Just sits and spins. When it does load you can play one time and then it resets back to the home page. I have a premium subscription and I have done EVERYTHING...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire in the Event: Time keeps running.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire in the Event: Time keeps running.: In Microsoft Solitaire in the Event, the time keeps on running after you have closed down the program. I have complained about this in the past and nothing has been done about it. Looking at other complaints, I see that I am not the only one. I stopped playing at 5 pm. I...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire in the Event: Time keeps running.

Microsoft Solitaire in the Event: Time keeps running.: In Microsoft Solitaire in the Event, the time keeps on running after you have closed down the program. I have complained about this in the past and nothing has been done about it. Looking at other complaints, I see that I am not the only one. I stopped playing at 5 pm. I...
  10. Why are events in Solitaire Collections adding minutes before I even click the play button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are events in Solitaire Collections adding minutes before I even click the play button?: In all the games, the timer begins once you move a card ... yet, inconsistently, it goes willynilly with the timer. Today, I played a Freecell/Pyramid event and during one of the Medium challenges, I had to walk away for a moment during the commercial > meaning; I hadn't even...