Windows 10: Solitaire Game: Pyramid

Discus and support Solitaire Game: Pyramid in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why do the programmers have so many games of Pyramid which are unsolvable? It's just a waste of time. As soon as I realize the game is not winnable,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Col Rich Buickerood, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Solitaire Game: Pyramid

Why do the programmers have so many games of Pyramid which are unsolvable? It's just a waste of time. As soon as I realize the game is not winnable, I close it and move on to the next game. Makes no sense.

:)

Col Rich Buickerood, Jan 4, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pyramid Game

Pyramid stopped working when the Solitaire Collection was updated to allow players to choose solvable decks. Even though I haven't tried to use that option, Pyramid goes only so far as to show the cards going around on the blue background. I have uninstalled
    and reinstalled 3 times now, including Uninstall-Computer Restart-Reinstall-Computer Restart. I have run the Apps Troubleshooter, reset the game cache, and reset the Windows Store--basically every suggestion I've seen on every Solitaire forum. I think the
    "nonrandom deck" modification included a fatal flaw for this one game.

Just saw and tried InfamousSunBunchOfNumbers's suggestion to sign out of my XBox account, and that brought Pyramid back!

Now if we could only have it work while signed in.

SpacelessDrop36, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pyramid Game

Thanks for responding. There is no option to uninstall Pyramid in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. We recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game on your Windows 10 computer to refresh and sync all updates needed. To proceed, click this

link
    and perform the steps provided.

Keep us posted with the results.

Paul Bab, Jan 4, 2019
  4. OverFifty Win User

Solitaire Game: Pyramid

Pyramid game freezes

See my December 29 reply above:

I ran the troubleshooter, no problems were found.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. Pyramid game still freezes and closes randomly.

It appears that I am not the only one with this issue. I am convinced that the problem lies within the latest Windows 10 update.

OverFifty, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Solitaire Game: Pyramid

1. Solitaire Game: Pyramid - Similar Threads - Solitaire Game Pyramid

2. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  4. pyramid solitaire -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pyramid solitaire -: How do I change the degree of difficulty on the pyramid solitaire game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pyramid-solitaire/aa29d8cc-7db6-4494-bdeb-c56a7fac1d49
  5. Pyramid Solitaire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pyramid Solitaire: I am playing Pyramid Solitaire and have a query. How can I forward the deck cards in pyramid fast? I use Ctl and Z to reverse the deck. Are there any hot keys for fast forward?...
  6. Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pyramid Game: Pyramid Game posted 4/21/19 I have just viewed 9 games of Pyramid and only one was solvable. What's with this. It is a total waste of time. Why do you do this?? It doesn't make sense. The only possible reason is that this way we have to look at your advertisers more...
  7. Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pyramid Game: I have just viewed 9 games of Pyramid and only one was solvable. What's with this. It is a total waste of time. Why do you do this?? It doesn't make sense. The only possible reason is that this way we have to look at your advertisers more often. But in my case I don't look...
  8. Pyramid Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pyramid Solitaire: How does Pyramid Solitaire decide when there are no more moves available and stop the game? I have noticed many times that the game has been terminated when I could have won it with one more pass through the deck. Is this a bug?...
  9. pyramid solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pyramid solitaire: can you change the difficulty off of random in pyramid solitaire ? i find in the random setting there are too many games that are unsolvable . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pyramid-solitaire/90a5dd02-1c37-4fce-ace7-28b2baf84fb7
  10. Solitaire Pyramid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Pyramid: Why are so many games unsolvable? It is a frustrating waste of time! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-pyramid/238bf8a1-206a-4818-9973-1ae262f52d49

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w10 game how to play pyramid