Windows 10: solitaire HD game

Discus and support solitaire HD game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In the statistics section, what do the symbols mean - Daily Challenge:" then a star (to indicate how many games have been played) and then a GOBLET to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kaeking, Dec 12, 2018.

1. kaeking Win User

solitaire HD game

In the statistics section, what do the symbols mean - Daily Challenge:" then a star (to indicate how many games have been played) and then a GOBLET to indicate what? What does the goblet mean, and what do the numbers after the icon mean?

And so far as "windows topics" is concerned, I didn't find one that matched my question. So I chose "mixed reality" because I am mixed up as to what the icon means.

:)

kaeking, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

solitaire HD game

Hi kaeking,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

As you are not facing any issue with playing game and has questions regarding the rewards and options, we suggest you to contact Solitaire HD app support. Here is the email address for Solitaire HD support game
    support@bzapps.net, they are the expertise and will help you with your concern.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Solitaire HD

I also need to reinstall Solitaire HD and your steps don't work.

My problem is that I installed Solitaire HD on an older machine and now want to install it on my replacement machine. however, when I log into Windows Store, it tells me "You already own this" and removes the option to download a copy. Since the Store
    says that I can load the game on up to 8 devices, I ought to be able to download and install it 8 times. How do I do so?

Julian C. C., Dec 12, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

solitaire HD game

Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

solitaire HD game

1. solitaire HD game - Similar Threads - solitaire game

2. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  4. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  5. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  6. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  7. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  8. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  9. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  10. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging