Windows 10: Solitaire Is Coming Back on Windows 10

Discus and support Solitaire Is Coming Back on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Awesome news for bored people everywhere: Solitaire is about to make a huge comeback on Windows 10. The much-loved card game will once again be just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by A Guy, May 3, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

Solitaire Is Coming Back on Windows 10

Source

:)

A Guy, May 3, 2015

2. WANT TO GO BACK TO SOLITARE OF WINDOWS 7 ON CURRENT WINDOWS 10 PLATFORM

Hi Rio,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

We understand your concern, however it has been removed from Windows 10.

Solitaire, Minesweeper, and Hearts Games that come pre-installed on Windows 7 will be removed as part of installing the Windows 10 upgrade. Microsoft has released our version of Solitaire and Minesweeper called the “Microsoft Solitaire Collection”
    and “Microsoft Minesweeper.”

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 3, 2015
  3. Minesweeper wasn't preinstalled for Windows 10

I thought Windows 10 was supposed to have pre installed games like Candy Crush, Solitaire, and Minesweeper. 2 years ago, when Windows 10 was launched, only Candy and Solitaire were preinstalled and were built for Windows 10. How come Minesweeper wasn't
    preinstalled and like Solitaire? Also, can Minesweeper have the Windows 10 update like Solitaire and Mahjong?

billkonadu, May 3, 2015
  4. davehc Win User

My favourite time waster.

But I don't find this news particularly mind shattering. With a stable OS, which, hopefully, Windows 10 will become, you only need to download and install once - not a big deal. I am still playing it, through successive build releases.

davehc, May 3, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    Microsoft do already publish one on the store.

swarfega, May 3, 2015
  6. LEE
    Lee Win User
    It it is the same one as is in Vista and Win 7 then all I can say is what took so long. . .*really

7. I hope they'll bring Chip's Challenge back for Win10. That's probably my favourite Win-game.

Delicieuxz, May 3, 2015
  8. pigpenz Win User

maybe they will add bridge

pigpenz, May 3, 2015
  9. Cliff S New Member
    Sorry for Solitaire, I still play the analogue version(real poker cards).

Cliff S, May 3, 2015
  10. Dude Win User
    Nice, hope they bring back pinball too

11. badrobot Win User
    I am waiting for the multiplayer version of the solitaire. *Biggrin

badrobot, May 4, 2015
  12. Berton Win User
    My vote would be for MahJong Titans.

Berton, May 4, 2015
  13. Gary Win User

I like the Titans as well. I can't play any games in build 10074 other than COD MW3 and 1st Free Solitaire( it is almost just like the MS one.

14. Not much use if you have to login to some website and your Internet is dead.

lehnerus2000, May 4, 2015
  15. Dude Win User
    This works in windows 10

[youtube]m_DIZpGjhvE[/youtube]

Thema:

1. Solitaire Is Coming Back on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Solitaire Coming

2. MS Solitaire Collection Dailey challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire Collection Dailey challenge: Today 4/19/24 in MS Solitaire Pyramid daily challenge is unsolvable. There are 2 tens with 3 threes blocking them. You can't remove 3 threes with only 2 tens available....
  3. MS Solitaire Collection Dailey challenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection Dailey challenge: Today 4/19/24 in MS Solitaire Pyramid daily challenge is unsolvable. There are 2 tens with 3 threes blocking them. You can't remove 3 threes with only 2 tens available....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  6. Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account: Hello, My dad has been playing microsoft solitaire for quite a while, but has never signed in. He has reached level 1400 as a guest, but now his computer is starting to slow down. He is worried that if he gets a new computer that he will lose all of his progress. Is there a...
  7. Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account

Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account: Hello, My dad has been playing microsoft solitaire for quite a while, but has never signed in. He has reached level 1400 as a guest, but now his computer is starting to slow down. He is worried that if he gets a new computer that he will lose all of his progress. Is there a...
  8. Why does this advisory stay on screen for 7 seconds in Spider Solitaire?

Why does this advisory stay on screen for 7 seconds in Spider Solitaire?: Spider Solitaire has been changed for the worse at least in Windows 10. I am greatly annoyed by the advisory popping up at the bottom of the playing field that says “Build each card stack in order from high to low.” Everyone knows that! And then it stays on screen for a...
  9. Advert coming on when Playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advert coming on when Playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have paid the sum of £12.69 to stop adverts coming on when I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advert-coming-on-when-playing-microsoft-solitaire/379570c0-bc3a-4255-8ca4-1b1e6c930820
  10. Microsoft Solitaire. How do I renew my premium membership when it comes due in a few weeks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire. How do I renew my premium membership when it comes due in a few weeks?: How do I renew my premium membership when it comes due in a few weeks? Will Microsoft automatically renew it? Also, how do I restore my original games? I now no longer have the option of playing random or ensured winnable games: only random shows up. I have tried restoring...