Windows 10: Solitaire Leaderboard no showing Friends

Discus and support Solitaire Leaderboard no showing Friends in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past few days, the Microsoft Solitaire Leaderboard has not shown any of my friends. It used to, but now, I'm the only one shown. I can go into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoeRees, Nov 16, 2020.

1. JoeRees Win User

Solitaire Leaderboard no showing Friends

For the past few days, the Microsoft Solitaire Leaderboard has not shown any of my friends. It used to, but now, I'm the only one shown. I can go into the settings and see that they are online and playing plus, they tell me that they are playing every day, but I can't see them on the game leaderboard.
    How do I fix that?

I think it's on "XBox on Windows,"but I don't know why or how.

:)

JoeRees, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Quikky Win User

Xbox Live Leaderboards

Why am I the only name on the leaderboards for every Xbox Live game I play on WP7? Are the leaderboards based on global rankings or friends list rankings?

Quikky, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Xbox Live Leaderboards

Leaderboards for me only show rankings amongst me and my friends.

Gary D. - WP7 Support, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Lincharoo Win User

Microsoft Day Mahjong Leaderboard

Does anyone know how to add a friend to show up on the leaderboard for MS Daily Mahjong???

Lincharoo, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Solitaire Leaderboard no showing Friends - Similar Threads - Solitaire Leaderboard showing

2. Solitaire Collection Leaderboard is WRONG - longer times are listed in higher places than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection Leaderboard is WRONG - longer times are listed in higher places than...: Finished today's 'Solitaire Celebrates' is shorter time than top 10 finishers. Yet my place is listed way down lower. Scoreboard is showing correct scores and times, but they are not ordered in correct ascending order. Goodbye 1st place finishing :Aggravating how often the...
  3. Solitaire Collection Leaderboard is WRONG - longer times are listed in higher places than...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection Leaderboard is WRONG - longer times are listed in higher places than...: Finished today's 'Solitaire Celebrates' is shorter time than top 10 finishers. Yet my place is listed way down lower. Scoreboard is showing correct scores and times, but they are not ordered in correct ascending order. Goodbye 1st place finishing :Aggravating how often the...
  4. My friends tab on the Microsoft solitaire collection stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends tab on the Microsoft solitaire collection stopped working.: My friends tab on the Microsoft solitaire collection stopped working a while ago. Since then I have purchase 2 new computers and never have been able to get my friends tab to work on either of them. Did Microsoft stop supporting that tab? I am using windows 10...
  5. My friends tab on the Microsoft solitaire collection stopped working.

My friends tab on the Microsoft solitaire collection stopped working.: My friends tab on the Microsoft solitaire collection stopped working a while ago. Since then I have purchase 2 new computers and never have been able to get my friends tab to work on either of them. Did Microsoft stop supporting that tab? I am using windows 10...
  6. My friends tab on the Microsoft solitaire collection stopped working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Solitaire game says I have no friends.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire game says I have no friends.: Hello, I only play Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Once in awhile it shows I have no friends. I only have 3, but we compete amongst ourselves. Their game alsosays no friends. Can you tell me how to get them back ? Thanks D...
  8. FRIENDS NOT SHOWING ONLINE

FRIENDS NOT SHOWING ONLINE: I AM UNABLE TO SEE MY FRIEND ONLINE IN MINECRAFT AND NEITHER ON THE XBOX COMPANION APP.I HAVE TRIED REINSTALLING,RE-ADDING ACCOUNT BUT NOTHING WORKS.NEED HELP PLS HELP....
  9. micsoft solitare friends not showing

micsoft solitare friends not showing: My friends are not showing up with Microsoft solitaire events. Stopped working on 4/29/2019 for me. Is anyone else suffering with this issue. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micsoft-solitare-friends-not-showing/2e7a7ad8-8090-422f-b5c8-e098879385cd
  10. Leaderboards

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Leaderboards: With updated Wordament is there a way to access total scores, average scores of all players? Or has this feature been removed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leaderboards/659ae5fc-1e79-44f1-896c-f4ba22b394b7