Windows 10: Solitaire Pyramid

Discus and support Solitaire Pyramid in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why are so many games unsolvable? It is a frustrating waste of time!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Col Rich Buickerood, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Solitaire Pyramid

Why are so many games unsolvable? It is a frustrating waste of time!

:)

Col Rich Buickerood, Jan 8, 2019

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pyramid Game

Pyramid stopped working when the Solitaire Collection was updated to allow players to choose solvable decks. Even though I haven't tried to use that option, Pyramid goes only so far as to show the cards going around on the blue background. I have uninstalled
    and reinstalled 3 times now, including Uninstall-Computer Restart-Reinstall-Computer Restart. I have run the Apps Troubleshooter, reset the game cache, and reset the Windows Store--basically every suggestion I've seen on every Solitaire forum. I think the
    "nonrandom deck" modification included a fatal flaw for this one game.

Just saw and tried InfamousSunBunchOfNumbers's suggestion to sign out of my XBox account, and that brought Pyramid back!

Now if we could only have it work while signed in.

SpacelessDrop36, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Microsoft pyramid solitaire has a time limit. How do I stop that? I do not want a time limit-that ruins the fun of the game for me.

Hi,

There is an option for you to play Microsoft Pyramid Solitaire without the time limit. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Launch Microsoft Solitaire, and then select Pyramid.
    • Click the Menu button, and then select Game options.
    • Turn off the Timer.

If you have any other queries, you can post your concerns here anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 8, 2019
  4. OverFifty Win User

Solitaire Pyramid

Pyramid game freezes

See my December 29 reply above:

I ran the troubleshooter, no problems were found.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. Pyramid game still freezes and closes randomly.

It appears that I am not the only one with this issue. I am convinced that the problem lies within the latest Windows 10 update.

OverFifty, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Solitaire Pyramid

1. Solitaire Pyramid - Similar Threads - Solitaire Pyramid

2. Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection: The recently modified format of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection has placed some new buttons at the bottom of the games' screen. One of them says ? nokey ? What in heaven's name does this mean please?...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Why does Microsoft allow their "kids" to make changes in programs that were working fine. This did not make anything better or simpler. Please don't fix things that are not broken. If you "kids" don't have anything better to do, you need to be laid off....
  4. Microsoft solitaire event timer bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire event timer bug: Lately while playing Microsoft Solitaire Events, the timer keeps running when I take a break from the game. Before taking a break I always finish whatever game I'm playing, and hit the "back" button to go back to the Solitaire home screen. Today I played for 29 minutes, took...
  5. Timing During the Solitaire World Tour games, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Timing During the Solitaire World Tour games, etc.: I do not understand the timing while competing in these tours. Can I assume the timing stops when you complete a challenge, and does not start again until you start the next challenge? What about the timing if you want to take a break from the games for several hours, does...
  6. microsoft solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire: WIINDOWS MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE HAS STOPPED RUNNING AND WILL NOT START UP AGAIN HOW CAN I GET IT TO WORK PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire/8e6efcf4-144e-41cb-925a-74ece69eaec6
  7. microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft solitaire collection: how to reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/8ffe556c-95fd-49d9-8cca-d3ca7e6c7193
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: how do I reset stats on MicrosoftMicrosoftSolitaireCollection/freecell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/dff96b3a-c54c-46fd-b8c6-6412b3c585d7"
  9. Solitaire Game: Pyramid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Game: Pyramid: Why do the programmers have so many games of Pyramid which are unsolvable? It's just a waste of time. As soon as I realize the game is not winnable, I close it and move on to the next game. Makes no sense....
  10. Selected Card not highlighting in MS Solitaire Pyramid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selected Card not highlighting in MS Solitaire Pyramid: When a card is selected (clicked on) it used to "highlight" around the card. Since the 1511 Windows 10 update this only happens infrequently. 99% of the time it does not highlight. I've checked all available options in the games, reset to defaults, etc. but nothing fixes it....