Windows 10: Solitaire Statistics

Discus and support Solitaire Statistics in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can anyone please explain this discrepancy for the Solitaire Statistics? On the X-Box Statistics screen it's showing that I've only achieved 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BruceMalouf, May 9, 2019.

1. Solitaire Statistics

Can anyone please explain this discrepancy for the Solitaire Statistics?

On the X-Box Statistics screen it's showing that I've only achieved 11 out Solitaire Statistics 0f62df8d-0715-4bfe-9130-d57773a44a03?upload=true.png Solitaire Statistics 09c2efd6-172d-416d-9a37-1bfc40f21d03?upload=true.png Solitaire Statistics c59eb580-5677-4622-96f0-f97874c1e4fd?upload=true.png of the 12 required for the "Go for the Bronze' Award.

Whereas on the Microsoft Solitaire Statistics page it shows 12 out of 12.

Might it have anything to do with the 'Leveling Up' system that was introduced about 2 months ago?

:)

BruceMalouf, May 9, 2019

2. Microsoft solitaire collection problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are having this issue, one of the common reasons is corrupted statistics file on the account. To help you reset the statistics of your main account, we suggest
    that you follow the steps below:

• First you need to close Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • In Windows Explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark.
    • Then try to run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    The statistics file will be deleted, and everything will be set back to 0.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, May 9, 2019
  3. Chezrouge Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Statistics.

Hi

Thanks for the reply but this did not work. The statistics are still showing when I re-start Solitaire.

Chezrouge, May 9, 2019
  4. Chezrouge Win User

Solitaire Statistics

Microsoft Solitaire Statistics.

How do I reset the statistics on Microsoft Solitaire (and Spider)? Windows 10.

Chezrouge, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Solitaire Statistics

1. Solitaire Statistics - Similar Threads - Solitaire Statistics

2. Microsoft Solitaire premium license

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire premium license: I’ve purchased a new computer. Please help me to restore Microsoft Solitaire premium license on this machine. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-premium-license/93f17dba-6335-426d-9e87-aa6665353cb8
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Free Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Free Online: Why the sudden change to the Solitaire Collection? I have played it using IE 11 and had finally completed 13/13 Star Club games and was up to date with the daily collections when suddenly all my accumulated wins were gone!! The screen is smaller and it is not as responsive...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I PAID for a one year subscription to Solitaire Collection, 8 months later I get POPUP asking me if I want to play only. I DO NOT. But I cannot get rid of the popup and it is preventing me from accessing my paid subscription. As I read through many of the community...
  5. Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium collection: I subscribed to the Microsoft solitaire collection premium edition on May 12th. The cost has been paid from my bank account, but I still see ads and have not benefitted from the extras that were advertised. Can you help ne with a solution to this problem...
  6. MS solitaire collection does not start, Error code 124 Problem with the internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS solitaire collection does not start, Error code 124 Problem with the internet connection: What does the error code 124 mran? How can I repair this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection-does-not-start-error-code/2893cbd4-6d8e-49a3-aad4-7138425d3795
  7. Can't reach my games after major Microsoft updates installed in late February. Solitaire,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reach my games after major Microsoft updates installed in late February. Solitaire,...: I've lost all of my games after Microsoft massive auto-update in February. They and One Drive say it's you. Funny I can't access my pictures either. HELP!!! No solitaire, Bingo, Blackjack, chess, and more....
  8. Pyramid Solitaire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pyramid Solitaire: I am playing Pyramid Solitaire and have a query. How can I forward the deck cards in pyramid fast? I use Ctl and Z to reverse the deck. Are there any hot keys for fast forward?...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire statistics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire statistics: how do I erase the number of games played on the Microsoft Solitaire games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-statistics/cc1d49b9-5ba4-4716-8935-e9401ff1421e
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Statistics.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Statistics.: How do I reset the statistics on Microsoft Solitaire (and Spider)? Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-statistics/ad757b60-8a62-42e2-ba0e-71cc4826803c