Windows 10: Solitaire Statistics

Discus and support Solitaire Statistics in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can anyone please explain this discrepancy for the Solitaire Statistics? On the X-Box Statistics screen it's showing that I've only achieved 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BruceMalouf, May 9, 2019.

1. Solitaire Statistics

Can anyone please explain this discrepancy for the Solitaire Statistics?

On the X-Box Statistics screen it's showing that I've only achieved 11 out Solitaire Statistics 0f62df8d-0715-4bfe-9130-d57773a44a03?upload=true.png Solitaire Statistics 09c2efd6-172d-416d-9a37-1bfc40f21d03?upload=true.png Solitaire Statistics c59eb580-5677-4622-96f0-f97874c1e4fd?upload=true.png of the 12 required for the "Go for the Bronze' Award.

Whereas on the Microsoft Solitaire Statistics page it shows 12 out of 12.

Might it have anything to do with the 'Leveling Up' system that was introduced about 2 months ago?

:)

BruceMalouf, May 9, 2019

2. Microsoft solitaire collection problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are having this issue, one of the common reasons is corrupted statistics file on the account. To help you reset the statistics of your main account, we suggest
    that you follow the steps below:

• First you need to close Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    • In Windows Explorer go to: C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic\
    • Rename Statistic.ark as old-Statistic.ark.
    • Then try to run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    The statistics file will be deleted, and everything will be set back to 0.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, May 9, 2019
  3. Chezrouge Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Statistics.

Hi

Thanks for the reply but this did not work. The statistics are still showing when I re-start Solitaire.

Chezrouge, May 9, 2019
  4. Chezrouge Win User

Solitaire Statistics

Microsoft Solitaire Statistics.

How do I reset the statistics on Microsoft Solitaire (and Spider)? Windows 10.

Chezrouge, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Solitaire Statistics

1. Solitaire Statistics - Similar Threads - Solitaire Statistics

2. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  4. Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account: Hello, My dad has been playing microsoft solitaire for quite a while, but has never signed in. He has reached level 1400 as a guest, but now his computer is starting to slow down. He is worried that if he gets a new computer that he will lose all of his progress. Is there a...
  5. I want all of my old solitaire statistics back before I pay for a new subscription. I got a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want all of my old solitaire statistics back before I pay for a new subscription. I got a...: Help! New computer. Want my solitaire statistics back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-all-of-my-old-solitaire-statistics-back/32f4efa6-c989-4049-b1f1-a889a246b430
  6. I want all of my old solitaire statistics back before I pay for a new subscription. I got a...

I want all of my old solitaire statistics back before I pay for a new subscription. I got a...: Help! New computer. Want my solitaire statistics back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-all-of-my-old-solitaire-statistics-back/32f4efa6-c989-4049-b1f1-a889a246b430
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Statistics

Microsoft Solitaire Statistics: I have been playing the Microsoft Solitaire collection on Windows 10 since it was released but I have not been signed into Xbox Live. When I do sign in I lose my statistics, which seem trivial but I would like to combine my local statistics with the on-line statistics. In...
  8. Latest update of Microsoft Solitaire Collection resets the statistics to beginning.

Latest update of Microsoft Solitaire Collection resets the statistics to beginning.: I kept receiving messages from Microsoft that if I clicked on the box my free cell data would be saved in case my system might fail etc. After resisting my impulse to try it I finally broke down to try it. Big mistake. Microsoft took my data and said it would be put on the...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire statistics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire statistics: how do I erase the number of games played on the Microsoft Solitaire games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-statistics/cc1d49b9-5ba4-4716-8935-e9401ff1421e
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Statistics.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Statistics.: How do I reset the statistics on Microsoft Solitaire (and Spider)? Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-statistics/ad757b60-8a62-42e2-ba0e-71cc4826803c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot