Windows 10: Solitaire Subscription

Discus and support Solitaire Subscription in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On the 16 November 2020 we renewed our 12 month Solitaire Subscription, at the beginning of March 2021 this subscription is no longer recognized ads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GregM007, Mar 27, 2021.

1. GregM007 Win User

Solitaire Subscription

On the 16 November 2020 we renewed our 12 month Solitaire Subscription, at the beginning of March 2021 this subscription is no longer recognized ads are again being shown.

Who or how do I contact Microsoft to get this issue resolved.

In frustration as this computer is used by an elderly gentleman who has had a stroke and one of his remaining joys is playing Solitaire I have purchased a second license to work around this problem with the November 2020 subscription.

So effectively the 12 months subscription was only recognized for four months.

Anyone had success in getting support for Solitaire licensing problems with Microsoft. I have phoned Microsoft and best I can get is being directed to a website that does not address the problem.

:)

GregM007, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Billt4G Win User

Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

My subscription is payed up to Feb 4 (and should auto update). So Why has my Solitaire started asking for a new Subscription payment.

Billt4G, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having a Microsoft Solitaire premium subscription but still it's asking to pay for a new subscription.

We as Microsoft community forum are here to help you with any technical suggestion on Microsoft product. However, anything related to subscription based query or purchase and payment related issue, you need to check with our

Microsoft Store support
    team and see if they can help you with this issue.

In this kind of queries, your Microsoft account verification needs to be done over a live phone call or live chat. Once the account is verified then the concern team will be able to assist you with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Solitaire Subscription

Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Solitaire Subscription

1. Solitaire Subscription - Similar Threads - Solitaire Subscription

2. Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC: Hi,I purchased Microsoft Solitaire premium on my old laptop running windows 10. When I try to play on my new laptp running windows 11, I do not have premium.I have tried reinstalling. When I try to repurchase Premium, it comes up as costing $0 - so it may be recognising that...
  3. Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC: Hi,I purchased Microsoft Solitaire premium on my old laptop running windows 10. When I try to play on my new laptp running windows 11, I do not have premium.I have tried reinstalling. When I try to repurchase Premium, it comes up as costing $0 - so it may be recognising that...
  4. Prior solitaire subscription cannot access???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prior solitaire subscription cannot access???: Hi, I keep getting renewals for Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition, but it is under an old email address not microsoft account and was on a prior computer. How do I get this updated on my current microsoft account and downloaded on my new computer? Order number is...
  5. Prior solitaire subscription cannot access???

Prior solitaire subscription cannot access???: Hi, I keep getting renewals for Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition, but it is under an old email address not microsoft account and was on a prior computer. How do I get this updated on my current microsoft account and downloaded on my new computer? Order number is...
  6. Solitaire Premium Edition - Yearly Subscription has stopped loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Premium Edition - Yearly Subscription has stopped loading: I am no longer able to play this game that I pay for. It will not load and I have uninstalled/re-installed it. Tried all trouble shoots and still it is hanging in loading. It was modified by MS the day the issue started....please FIX THIS or refund me!!! I have just past the...
  7. Solitaire Premium Edition - Yearly Subscription has stopped loading

Solitaire Premium Edition - Yearly Subscription has stopped loading: I am no longer able to play this game that I pay for. It will not load and I have uninstalled/re-installed it. Tried all trouble shoots and still it is hanging in loading. It was modified by MS the day the issue started....please FIX THIS or refund me!!! I have just past the...
  8. I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows....

I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows....: I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows. Occasionally, it will sign in as non-premium identity and then deliver adds. Why...
  9. I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows....: I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows. Occasionally, it will sign in as non-premium identity and then deliver adds. Why...
  10. I have a premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection for windows....

in Windows 10 Gaming