Windows 10: Solitaire-support/neglect

Discus and support Solitaire-support/neglect in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I sent a one line email to 'solitairesupport' (14:47Bst 26-08-2019) and was wondering - at what point in time should I abandon all hope of a reply?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by steve de jonge, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Solitaire-support/neglect

I sent a one line email to 'solitairesupport' (14:47Bst 26-08-2019) and was wondering - at what point in time should I abandon all hope of a reply?

:)

steve de jonge, Aug 31, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 31, 2019
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Solitaire-support/neglect

Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Solitaire-support/neglect

1. Solitaire-support/neglect - Similar Threads - Solitaire support neglect

2. solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solitaire: Hardly a major issue, but would appreciate insight. Using Windows 10 with latest upgrades, I suddenly cannot get into Solitaire. Error code 101 leads to troubleshooting which changes nothing....
  3. Solitaire

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solitaire: Why does Microsoft solitaire keep making my monitor go to sleep? Have to reboot to turn it back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire/7dca0c9e-13c2-4370-8f9f-d1489bfeb53e
  4. solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solitaire: how do I correct error code 101? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire/edc6014b-0789-4f76-b224-a730e920f33a
  5. Modem Roommate Selection, A commonly neglected modern reality.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Modem Roommate Selection, A commonly neglected modern reality.: Thank you for your exploration and consideration into this topic. Its importance cannot be understated, its neglect and confusion can be competitive. The current solution to this dynamic often replaced with convenience has many options in corrective measures. The most common...
  6. Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire: I updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7. My Solitaire no longer works. What happened? 14342
  7. Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire: I had Windows 7 and Solitaire was on the screen as an icon along with many other icons that I used to open programs. Now that I have updated to Windows 10 the Solitaire icon is still there but does nothing when I click on it. My question is, how do I make the icon open...
  8. [RANT] Since 3D took over, 2D performance is neglected

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    [RANT] Since 3D took over, 2D performance is neglected: Hello. It seems this comes from a long way (maybe since the days of Windows XP). Now it seems modern Windows Operating Systems don't perform well when working with 2D (even whether there is any real 2D or not). I am a PC gamer and I am quite satisfied with the gaming...
  9. Can I neglect absence of the Win10 upgrade icon?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I neglect absence of the Win10 upgrade icon?: Can I download ISO and go for a clean install anyway? If needed I could add background history to the icon issue, anyway laptop hardware ought be OK. Newly installed legal Win7x64 Professional is running OK and is fully updated, including separate installations of kb 2952664...
  10. I'm neglecting my tablet/phone!

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm neglecting my tablet/phone!: Since the installation of Windows 10 on every computer I could find, I've seriously neglected my other devices! And it's not just because Windows 10 is new. I even let the battery on my once loyal tablet companion drizzle down to zero! *cry Anyone else leaving behind...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to neglect error code in windows phone