Windows 10: Solitaire will not load properly.

Discus and support Solitaire will not load properly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; solitaire will not load properly. started giving error messages 3 days ago error 101. I do not want to uninstall and re install, since I do not want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JerryCurnutt, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Solitaire will not load properly.

solitaire will not load properly. started giving error messages 3 days ago error 101. I do not want to uninstall and re install, since I do not want to loose my progress of 4 - 5 years. HELP.

:)

JerryCurnutt, Mar 15, 2020

2. solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Will No Load WINDOWS 10 PC

Hi,

Issues with loading Microsoft Solitaire Collection may occur due to a network connection error. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Have you tried to play any other online games and checked if the same issue is happening?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection from MSN or via Facebook?

In the meantime, we suggest that you play the game using a different browser.

Loraine Mon, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Solitaire will not load properly.

Mahjong and solitaire will not load, why?

Hi Eddie,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• What device are you using? What's the make and model of your device?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you also experiencing this issue on a different game?

Meanwhile, you can check Mohan Babu ER's answer on this
    link
    . We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Solitaire will not load properly.

1. Solitaire will not load properly. - Similar Threads - Solitaire load properly

2. Solitaire Not Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Not Loading: I can't launch solitaire on my PC. The cards keep going round as if trying to load. Tried clearing cache, troubleshoot, uninstalling etc but nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-not-loading/3f0f2f63-61a8-42b1-aa03-8482c6631e59
  3. Solitaire Not Loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Not Loading: I can't launch solitaire on my PC. The cards keep going round as if trying to load. Tried clearing cache, troubleshoot, uninstalling etc but nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-not-loading/3f0f2f63-61a8-42b1-aa03-8482c6631e59
  4. Windows not loading properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not loading properly: I had my PC boxed up for about a month while we moved and ever since I have hooked it back up I have had this persistent issue. First, after logging in, it seemed like Windows would not fully load. Half my icons would remain blank along with the task bar which had a loading...
  5. Thumbnails not loading properly

Thumbnails not loading properly: Hello! I'm facing this issue:1. Explorer.EXE not working properly and thumbnails won't load.Before facing this issue, I didn't made any changes to the system.At this moment, I saw that some files have a blank page icon and some folders, without its contents.And some icons...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.: Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load. Have rebooted, reset, uninstalled/reinstalled, run all updates, run troubleshooter, cleared Windows Store cache, etc. as prescribed in FAQs. Opens main screen, then I get 104 error message. When I tried to use the offline...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire not loading: Microsoft Solitaire will not load - windows 10 latest update uninstalled - re-installed Blue screen flashes on and disappears immediately https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-not-loading/e7ab4723-5c1f-4447-8904-ce727bdb6335
  8. Solitaire Collection will not load

Solitaire Collection will not load: Been using the Solitaire Collection for a number of years and last night it wouldn't load on my PC. The splash screen shows for a second or so and then goes away. I've tried most of the fixes that I could find on the internet but nothing seems to work. Any help or advice...
  9. Laptop not loading properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not loading properly: Hi, so i turn on my computer and i put im my password but then the screen goes black and i can only see the white arrow, its like that for around 5 mins before fully loading, its never been this slow, anyone know what I can do?...
  10. The Solitaire tournament won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Solitaire tournament won't load: This morning's solitaire tournament (event) won't load. Says 'Internet Connection Required" even though I'm connected to the Internet and have played the daily games....