Windows 10: solitaire

Discus and support solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ads come up but payment is confirmed and cannot pull up address given to correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by damaris_962, Nov 18, 2020.

1. solitaire

Ads come up but payment is confirmed and cannot pull up address given to correct

:)

damaris_962, Nov 18, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Nov 18, 2020
  4. solitaire

solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

solitaire

1. solitaire - Similar Threads - solitaire

2. Grainy appearance in some Microsoft solitaire games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grainy appearance in some Microsoft solitaire games: It's probably old hat, but I like to fill in wait time with Solitaire Games. Having accidentally downloaded the2004 Update for Win 10, I've noticed "hairy" inclusions ever since on card/board surface. Clicking makes them reappear elsewhere. There doesn't seem to be any...
  3. PREMIUM STATUS FOR MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION STOPPED WORKING

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PREMIUM STATUS FOR MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION STOPPED WORKING: I had to reinstall the Microsoft Solitaire Collections game and when I did, the Premium Status was no longer working, so I'm back to getting those pesky ads again. In October I paid$14.99 for the annual upgrade. I posed this question about a week ago to the community, but...
  4. Data related to Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data related to Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My laptop died. What should I get to play MSC? I was advised not to use my desktop computer if the data from MSC is stored on my computer. Anybody have an answer? I obviously am a novice....
  5. solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solitaire: hi solitaire tries to run adds that freeze and lock you out of the game, if you go to block adds it says you can do it when the add has run, but it does not run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire/87cb93d7-7104-4546-81ce-e4f832d9f3b5
  6. Nov 2020 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Could Not Start Properly - Fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nov 2020 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Could Not Start Properly - Fix?: Solitaire screen would start to load then close down. I'm using win10 on a desktop. The little shopping bag on the Task bar is absent, but might not be related. I had to do an app search from the bar for Store to try and reload the app. The store showed that it was already...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection for 11/22/2020

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection for 11/22/2020: Is anyone having an issue opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection today? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-for-11222020/6751df3d-4963-4163-b0db-1102eb1c8076
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I play Microsoft solitaire collection daily and since yesterday it is no longer opening. Is this due to the update the day before? How can I retrieve my games with perfect scores intact? Getting desparate....
  9. Bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection around undo operation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection around undo operation.: A found a bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection around undo operation. Undo operation inappropriately increases the number of cleared board. The bug occurs in Pyramid and TriPeaks of multiple board game. The reproduction procedures are as follows. 1. Clear a board. 2....
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads spike my temperatures

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads spike my temperatures: So... the new ads make my temperature spike. Tried to uninstall/reinstall, nothing. Yes, I have an 'older' pc but until recently other, older ads there was no problem whatsoever. Now I have to close the game after an ad, wait for the temps to drop and start the game again....