Windows 10: solitaire

Discus and support solitaire in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi solitaire tries to run adds that freeze and lock you out of the game, if you go to block adds it says you can do it when the add has run, but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stephen Marsh53, Nov 23, 2020.

1. solitaire

hi solitaire tries to run adds that freeze and lock you out of the game, if you go to block adds it says you can do it when the add has run, but it does not run

:)

Stephen Marsh53, Nov 23, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Ariel Acu, Nov 23, 2020
  4. solitaire

solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

solitaire

1. solitaire - Similar Threads - solitaire

2. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  3. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  4. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  5. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue: Ads repeat infinitely on Microsoft Solitaire Collection.Steps to replicate:Open Microsoft SolitaireSelect a gameAn ad will playOnce the ad is finished, a 3 second long ad will appear to install the appThen, the option to actually play will triggerThen, once you click that,...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue

Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue: Ads repeat infinitely on Microsoft Solitaire Collection.Steps to replicate:Open Microsoft SolitaireSelect a gameAn ad will playOnce the ad is finished, a 3 second long ad will appear to install the appThen, the option to actually play will triggerThen, once you click that,...
  8. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  9. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  10. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging