Windows 10: Solitaire

Discus and support Solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had Windows 7 and Solitaire was on the screen as an icon along with many other icons that I used to open programs. Now that I have updated to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rilbet2, Aug 10, 2015.

1. rilbet2 Win User

Solitaire

I had Windows 7 and Solitaire was on the screen as an icon along with many other icons that I used to open programs. Now that I have updated to Windows 10 the Solitaire icon is still there but does nothing when I click on it. My question is, how do I make the icon open Solitaire as it did in Windows 7?

:)

rilbet2, Aug 10, 2015

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 crashes every time I play games

I had Outlook running, then started Solitaire. Solitaire Terminated. So, I shutdown Outlook, and started Solitaire. I played Solitaire for an hour with no failure. Perhaps the two programs running together is the problem. Bob

RobertFambrough, Aug 10, 2015
  3. vislyn Win User
    Games

Am having problems with Freecell Solitaire, on accessing it either freezes or sticks half way. No problem with Solitaire or Spider Solitaire.

vislyn, Aug 10, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Solitaire

The solitaire from WIn7 has been removed from 10. Due to the upgrade from 7 to 10 it's possible that the ICON is a left over and there is no code to execute behind it.

Here's what you can do, check out this link and go to post #43. Jimbo has downloads for the old games that work in 10
    Win 7 Games to Win 8 - Page 5
    HTH

Well.. first I forgot the link but when I tried it out it didn't work,, even in compatibility mode.

BunnyJ, Aug 10, 2015
  5. rilbet2 Win User
    Thanks, I believe you may have meant 45 instead of 43.

rilbet2, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Solitaire

1. Solitaire - Similar Threads - Solitaire

2. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  3. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  4. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  5. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue: Ads repeat infinitely on Microsoft Solitaire Collection.Steps to replicate:Open Microsoft SolitaireSelect a gameAn ad will playOnce the ad is finished, a 3 second long ad will appear to install the appThen, the option to actually play will triggerThen, once you click that,...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue

Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue: Ads repeat infinitely on Microsoft Solitaire Collection.Steps to replicate:Open Microsoft SolitaireSelect a gameAn ad will playOnce the ad is finished, a 3 second long ad will appear to install the appThen, the option to actually play will triggerThen, once you click that,...
  8. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  9. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  10. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging