Windows 10: Solitaire

Discus and support Solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7. My Solitaire no longer works. What happened? 14342 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rilbet2, Aug 8, 2015.

1. rilbet2 Win User

Solitaire

I updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7.

My Solitaire no longer works.

What happened?

:)

rilbet2, Aug 8, 2015

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 crashes every time I play games

I had Outlook running, then started Solitaire. Solitaire Terminated. So, I shutdown Outlook, and started Solitaire. I played Solitaire for an hour with no failure. Perhaps the two programs running together is the problem. Bob

RobertFambrough, Aug 8, 2015
  3. vislyn Win User
    Games

Am having problems with Freecell Solitaire, on accessing it either freezes or sticks half way. No problem with Solitaire or Spider Solitaire.

vislyn, Aug 8, 2015
  4. TR4A Win User

Solitaire

There is a search feature on this forum. Use it. Too many threads on here asking the same questions.

TR4A, Aug 8, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    A quick search of this forum produced this result.

swarfega, Aug 8, 2015
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Just to confirm I'm keeping that Link active unless Ms tells me to remove (they haven't done yet).

I can't say whether the X86 version still works as I don't have any X86 system -- the X-64 version still works fine on all releases of Windows 10 including RTM and W10 Enterprise (build 10240).

No ads / subscriptions / nag alerts etc -- just the old W7 games.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 8, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    Yes and they work great! Thanks again Jimbo.

Gary, Aug 8, 2015
  8. jam0442 Win User

Solitaire

Win 10 chrome say file is malicious; recommends dismiss file. Thoughts??

tx

jam0442, Aug 13, 2015
  9. CountMike New Member
    There's a good one that comes with W10, includes old types and more. All Apps, under M.

CountMike, Aug 15, 2015
  10. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Not sure where Chrome gets its info from but I've had those files up there for at least 2 years --NOT A SINGLE complaint -- and I'm sure if I were posting Malware the mods on this Forum would let me know very quickly in no uncertain terms. In any case you can disassemble the code and compare with W7 installer -- NOTHING extra at all.

@CountMike

The W10 versions insist you have an Ms account or some other cloud thing

Solitaire [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 15, 2015
  11. jam0442 Win User
    Jimbo45: Thanks for your response. I don't know where Chrome gets its info either.

I was only being cautious, not implying anything wrong on your end. Also, I have neither the talent or desire to disassemble anything.

I will download the files and again, thank you for your help.

jam0442, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Solitaire

1. Solitaire - Similar Threads - Solitaire

2. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  3. What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games....: What is the status of fixing the problems logging into Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It has been a long while? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-status-of-fixing-the-problems-logging/9f6fef8b-a7ef-437e-ba88-474f4a8350f5
  4. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  5. How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?

How do I retrieve my levels in Solitaire and Casual Games?: My computer recently crashed and I had to re-install windows 10 32 Bit. I enjoy playing Solitaire Collection everyday and have done nearly everyday.Once windows was up an running I signed back into Solitaire Collection. Somehow my level for all games had been reset to 0. My...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue: Ads repeat infinitely on Microsoft Solitaire Collection.Steps to replicate:Open Microsoft SolitaireSelect a gameAn ad will playOnce the ad is finished, a 3 second long ad will appear to install the appThen, the option to actually play will triggerThen, once you click that,...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue

Microsoft Solitaire Ads issue: Ads repeat infinitely on Microsoft Solitaire Collection.Steps to replicate:Open Microsoft SolitaireSelect a gameAn ad will playOnce the ad is finished, a 3 second long ad will appear to install the appThen, the option to actually play will triggerThen, once you click that,...
  8. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  9. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?: Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-having-to-watch-10-to-12-maybe-more-ads/3398ff1e-6726-4167-b9aa-53b002e4b0ec
  10. Why am I having to watch 10 to 12 maybe more ads between games of solitaire?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging