Windows 10: Solitare scoring

Discus and support Solitare scoring in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I choose to play Solitaire with the timing off. Why do my scores include timing? And how is the time of a game scored?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DianeNeville, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Solitare scoring

I choose to play Solitaire with the timing off. Why do my scores include timing? And how is the time of a game scored?

:)

DianeNeville, Nov 2, 2019

2. solitare windows 10

Can I turn all the scoring off of the Windows 10 solitare?

buddyousley, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitare Collection Issues

I tried all of the steps here which prior to this I had reset the Windows Store as well as Microsoft Solitare Collection so I did it again by first trying steps 1 & 2 but this did not resolve the problem so I also did the other steps in your instructions
    and this did not resolve the issue either. Every time I open the app after a fraction of a second it crashes my computer. I am thinking of refreshing Windows but I would like to know if you have other suggestions instead.

El Coqui_62, Nov 2, 2019
  4. s1rrah Win User

Solitare scoring

ScienceMark thread (with score list)

BTW ... the scores ranking is placed in this thread via periodic new posts. sort of different than other bench threads, where the scores are usually the very first post in the thread and updates are simply always made to that first post.

as stated above, PT is the owner of the thread and he updates at minimum, once a day if not more.

you can step back through this thread to see the last scores listing ... a day or two ago.

s1rrah, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Solitare scoring

1. Solitare scoring - Similar Threads - Solitare scoring

2. spider solitare hd won't stay open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    spider solitare hd won't stay open: spider solitare hd won't stay open and I uninstalled it and now microsoft store is not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spider-solitare-hd-wont-stay-open/a44b1a05-d776-4cf0-9914-acd52752e17b
  3. where are my friends on microsoft solitare?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where are my friends on microsoft solitare?: where are my friends on Microsoft solitare https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-are-my-friends-on-microsoft-solitare/3b02b0db-9bb5-4cda-b18e-50ca49726e26
  4. Microsoft Solitare not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitare not working: When I click to play today's challenge I get taken to some screen that is horribly blurry and has the title Playgame.io on it. I've uninstalled solitaire and reinstalled and still get it. What's going on and how do I get rid of it. Typically when the system takes me to...
  5. How to remove ad pop ups in MS Solitare Collection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove ad pop ups in MS Solitare Collection: Ads are poping up in MS Solitare Collection. How can I remove them? I do not want to upgrade, to premium. I only play one game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-ad-pop-ups-in-ms-solitare-collection/8c1e8aaa-c0ad-4c5d-b46a-e587be1a35af
  6. Window 10 reset for Klondike Solitare

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 reset for Klondike Solitare: how do I reset the scoring for Klondike solitaire. Window 10 Tajuana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-reset-for-klondike-solitare/20543589-2d37-471f-bd4e-9e0d637502e4
  7. Microsoft Solitare Spider - Grand Master Level won't advance past level 177

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitare Spider - Grand Master Level won't advance past level 177: I have been playing Solitaire Spider, now at Grand Master 7 - Level 177. I can continue to play games but it does not advance to Grand Master 8 - level 178. Anything I can do to repair so I can continue?...
  8. where did my Solitare history go

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    where did my Solitare history go: Hello I have spent many enjoyable hours solving the Solitaire games--this month I was one shy of perfect--all my history is gone for October and previous months--WHY...
  9. my premuim account in solitare collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my premuim account in solitare collection: my account has not worked for about a month tried all the reset uninstall everything no 1 will help me answer desk lol what a joke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-premuim-account-in-solitare-collection/a655c726-7724-4438-ab5a-7f2e920525ad
  10. Problem with Microsoft Solitare Collection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft Solitare Collection.: Hello Members, I have a problem that I hope someone out there can help me with. The problem relates to Microsoft Solitaire Collections. I have only been running Windows 10 for a short time after I discovered Windows 7 was to be unsupported soon. I had it working very...