Windows 10: solution Finder stopped working

Discus and support solution Finder stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source SolutionFinder Summary Stopped working Date ‎6/‎30/‎2019 2:08 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SusanOrCatPower, Jun 30, 2019.

1. solution Finder stopped working

Source
    SolutionFinder
    Summary
    Stopped working
    Date
    ‎6/‎30/‎2019 2:08 PM
    Status
    Report sent
    Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\AD2F1837.HPSupportAssistant_9.5.192.0_x64__v10z8vjag6ke6\www\HPSF\Modules\SolutionFinder.exe
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: SolutionFinder.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.1.0.1
    Problem Signature 03: 5c876eba
    Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
    Problem Signature 05: 4.7.3416.0
    Problem Signature 06: 5cabfb31
    Problem Signature 07: 39eb
    Problem Signature 08: 3
    Problem Signature 09: System.ArgumentNullException
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 2beb
    Additional Information 2: 2beba6fb4680d73a8c78ca7c24ccdb46
    Additional Information 3: b38f
    Additional Information 4: b38febb1c684361b01a1413f070c154b
    Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: e529c54c26f9f4d5aa8bde750697f065 (1912867060952068197)

:)

SusanOrCatPower, Jun 30, 2019

2. gig finder

I would like to list a gig or event on nokia music, gig finder.

Please help

antonyd---01, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Show windows side by side has stopped working in W10?

Hi Mary,

For better assistance, verify the following information:

• Were you able to check the response of Vinodh.V posted last August 5, 2015?
    • Did you perform the suggested troubleshooting steps provided on this thread?

If the recommended solutions did not work for you, we suggest creating a new thread since some troubleshooting steps may no longer be applicable to your issue.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Solaris17 Win User

solution Finder stopped working

Driver Finder

new beta up 3.0.0.12 (you will always be able to download the new version by hitting the respective keys (Update/Beta etc) in the program itself.)

Fancy not updated (wont be until majority of changes to vanilla are done)

solution Finder stopped working [​IMG]

comments/suggestions always welcome and sought after.

Solaris17, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

solution Finder stopped working

1. solution Finder stopped working - Similar Threads - solution Finder stopped

2. Windows 11 Bluetooth mouse stops working - No solution working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth mouse stops working - No solution working: Hi,I have a Lenovo Thinkbook upgraded to Windows 11 from 10 with a Logitech bluetooth mouse. I was having problems with the bluetooth mouse becoming unresponsive every few minutes with merely opening bluetooth settings making it working again. I initially resolved this...
  3. Windows 11 Bluetooth mouse stops working - No solution working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Bluetooth mouse stops working - No solution working: Hi,I have a Lenovo Thinkbook upgraded to Windows 11 from 10 with a Logitech bluetooth mouse. I was having problems with the bluetooth mouse becoming unresponsive every few minutes with merely opening bluetooth settings making it working again. I initially resolved this...
  4. duplicate file finder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    duplicate file finder: is there any duplicate file finder app launched by microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-file-finder/cdaef771-df42-4bf9-b75a-3da9b81b86b6
  5. Duplicate file finder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate file finder: Does anybody have any recommendations? I would like to clean up my PC; it has many duplicates as a result of crashes and restores. Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-file-finder/6bc56620-8dd7-4854-8786-58d4acde6cf9
  6. Mouse and keyboard randomly stop working Temporary Solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard randomly stop working Temporary Solution: Lenovo laptop and microsoft witerless mouse. randomly the keyboard and mouse, touchpad stop working. Mouse pointer can move, but no clicking works. Touchscreen, same scenario, nothing from the keyboard....BUT: ..... Tried everything, but found a temporary solution.....
  7. device finder:

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    device finder:: I cannot find my iphone7 icon on my windows computer under Device Finder; Windows is asking me to go to my Windows Phone and open an another email account in order to fine the phone. I dont know what they mean by Windows Phone.I want to be able to locate my phone in case I...
  8. Quick Template Finder

Quick Template Finder: How do I delete Quick Template Finder that installed without permission? Google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/quick-template-finder/fb8388b1-1cf3-4e53-8abf-75e90f938e08
  9. HP Solutions Center Stopped Working

HP Solutions Center Stopped Working: The HP Solutions Center stopped working after Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB3132372) was installed Apparently this update controls how flash player is used. HP Solutions Center uses flash player and will not start. I use the HP program frequently to scan documents...
  10. Duplicate Pictures/Files finder

Duplicate Pictures/Files finder: Hi, Can anybody recommend a Free Duplicate Pictures/Files finder for Windows.....? I have read reviews for some products, but they all contradict each other, very confusing. Thanks, -BBDS 57253

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solutionfinder.exe

2. SolutionFinder hp

3. solutionfinder.exe crash

4. what is solutionfinder,
  5. solution finder windows 10 stopped,
  6. delete solutionfinder.exe,
  7. how to remove solutionfinder windows 10,
  8. error solutionfinder 1000,
  9. solution finder,
  10. windows 10 program solutionfinder keeps stopping,
  11. find solutionfinder.exe