Windows 10: SOLUTION for Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.

Discus and support SOLUTION for Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had the same problem and the fix is to delete the Trigger for FDResPub as follows:Delete The Trigger For FDResPubDeleting trigger for Function... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wsscott, Nov 5, 2021.

1. wsscott Win User

SOLUTION for Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.

I had the same problem and the fix is to delete the Trigger for FDResPub as followsSOLUTION for Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others. :Delete The Trigger For FDResPubDeleting trigger for Function Discovery Resource Publication service to fix the network computer not showing up issues.Open the command prompt with administrator privileges and execute the below command.sc triggerinfo FDResPub deleteRestart your computer and check if the computer shows up in the network in File Explorer.I had all the problems everyone had and a network reset would fix it temporarily until I rebooted the computer. Same thing if I stopped and restarted this service

:)

wsscott, Nov 5, 2021
  2. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Nov 5, 2021
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Unable to browse network computers.

We suggest creating a new administrator user account by following the steps
    here
    . Make sure to use the same network settings that you used for your other computers, then check if you can connect to the home network. Since you also mentioned that Windows 10 was freshly installed on this particular computer, have you already downloaded
    the latest updates? The latest build for Version 1607 is 14393.1715, and 15063.608 for Version 1703. You can check the build version of your computer by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

If you don't have the latest updates, you can follow these steps to install them:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & security.
    • Click Check for updates.

If that doesn't work, we'd like screenshots of the network and file sharing settings of the computer that doesn't work, and the settings of one of your other computers that can connect and share files properly on the home network.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 5, 2021
  4. churin Win User

Cannot see other pc on home network

MisterEd:
    In step 3b, I got a message when I clicked on Next, "The file \\FX63-W10ssS cannot be found. FX63-W10ssS is the name of the computer. Maybe I do not understand your suggested solution from the beginning.

SOLUTION for Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others. [​IMG]

churin, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

1. SOLUTION for Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others. - Similar Threads - SOLUTION Cannot computer

2. Computer cannot see wifi but can see other networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer cannot see wifi but can see other networks.: My computer will not see my wifi network but will see others around me. Router is seen by phone and streaming devices. Network troubleshooter doesn't help. Connecting via Network cable works but I need wireless connectivity....
  3. Computer cannot see wifi but can see other networks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer cannot see wifi but can see other networks.: My computer will not see my wifi network but will see others around me. Router is seen by phone and streaming devices. Network troubleshooter doesn't help. Connecting via Network cable works but I need wireless connectivity....
  4. Computer cannot see wifi but can see other networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.

my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.: I have 4 computers on a home network. One computer can not see itself in NETORK on File Explorer. The other 3 computers all running Win 10 21H2 can see each other but not the one computer that can see itself. I tried the suggestion of enabling SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing...
  6. my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.

my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.: I have 4 computers on a home network. One computer can not see itself in NETORK on File Explorer. The other 3 computers all running Win 10 21H2 can see each other but not the one computer that can see itself. I tried the suggestion of enabling SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing...
  7. my computer cannot see itself on network but can see other computers in home network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. SOLUTION for Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLUTION for Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.: I had the same problem and the fix is to delete the Trigger for FDResPub as follows:Delete The Trigger For FDResPubDeleting trigger for Function Discovery Resource Publication service to fix the network computer not showing up issues.Open the command prompt with administrator...
  9. SOLUTION for Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.

SOLUTION for Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.: I had the same problem and the fix is to delete the Trigger for FDResPub as follows:Delete The Trigger For FDResPubDeleting trigger for Function Discovery Resource Publication service to fix the network computer not showing up issues.Open the command prompt with administrator...
  10. Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.

Cannot see MY computer in the network but can see others.: I have windows 10 - updated with the latest software. Network adapter drivers are the latest. I am connected via eithernet or Wifi and have the SAME issue. I enabled the settings to allow network discovery and to be seen on the network for private networks. Both Wifi and...