Windows 10: Solution for connecting device to generic usb radio/ no pin provided/ Windows 10

Discus and support Solution for connecting device to generic usb radio/ no pin provided/ Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've found the solution for a device not connecting to what is showing up in my device manager as generic usb radio which I have not been able to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Clock LidlLit, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Solution for connecting device to generic usb radio/ no pin provided/ Windows 10

I've found the solution for a device not connecting to what is showing up in my device manager as generic usb radio which I have not been able to find an update for the drivers of "generic usb radio" My device I was trying to connect was a Samsung Galaxy A11 via bluetooth usb dongle which came unbranded to my windows 10 pro pc.The first step is to go to your device manager by right clicking the start menu and selecting device manageropen the bluetooth tab in device managerright click "Bluetooth Device RFCOMM Protocol TDI" and select "disable device"right click " Microsoft Bluetooth Enum

:)

Clock LidlLit, Aug 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Generic superspeed usb hub error after 1809 update

Hi CerenDemirci,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Can you access the USB from Windows explorer?

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43), this error is an indication of corrupted loaded drivers. By default, Device Manager only displays drivers of
    connected devices, sometimes windows can get "confused" with the old drivers in the system. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and let us know if it is fixed.

Method 1: Install Generic driver.

1. Connect one of the USB hubs.
    2. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    3. Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    4. Right click on the Generic super speed USB hub.
    5. Click on Update Driver.
    6. Click on Browse my computer.
    7. Select Browse, navigate to: C:\Windows\winsxs when it asks for the driver location.
    8. Click on Install to install the Windows generic file.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall Driver.

I would suggest you to follow the steps
    provide by Aswin_Ananad on 6th April 2016. For more information, check the Microsoft article on
    USB Device not recognized.
    Let us know if you need further assistance regarding this issue.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Solution for connecting device to generic usb radio/ no pin provided/ Windows 10

windows 10 - USB device not recognized... - trying to connect windows phone to windows 10...

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask:

• Did you try connecting the USB to a different USB port?

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried?
    Now, as an initial recommendation, I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows in built troubleshooter and check if it identifies any issues.

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device option from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
    Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Arul_D, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Solution for connecting device to generic usb radio/ no pin provided/ Windows 10

1. Solution for connecting device to generic usb radio/ no pin provided/ Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Solution connecting device

2. Devices connected through a Generic USB hub aren’t recognized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices connected through a Generic USB hub aren’t recognized.: I have a PC based on the Intel hm370 chipset running windows 11 pro. If I plug in a USB device it works. If I plug the same device into a usb generic hub and plug the hub into my computer, the device doesn’t work. This is true for any usb generic hub including my usb ham...
  3. Devices connected through a Generic USB hub aren’t recognized.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Devices connected through a Generic USB hub aren’t recognized.: I have a PC based on the Intel hm370 chipset running windows 11 pro. If I plug in a USB device it works. If I plug the same device into a usb generic hub and plug the hub into my computer, the device doesn’t work. This is true for any usb generic hub including my usb ham...
  4. Generic Bluetooth Radio isnt working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generic Bluetooth Radio isnt working.: Hello.Today. I bought an a Bluetooth 5.0 adapter and it doesn't workI tried for searching drivers for it but i was afraid that ill get a virus.Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.Port_#0001.Hub_#0001This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required...
  5. Generic Bluetooth Radio isnt working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Generic Bluetooth Radio isnt working.: Hello.Today. I bought an a Bluetooth 5.0 adapter and it doesn't workI tried for searching drivers for it but i was afraid that ill get a virus.Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.Port_#0001.Hub_#0001This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required...
  6. Generic Bluetooth Radio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Generic Bluetooth Radio: Need Generic Bluetooth Radio driver to download for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/generic-bluetooth-radio/63f1ac8c-4161-448b-9d05-21e54fa6b969
  7. Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue

Generic Bluetooth Radio no drivers issue: I bought a cheap Bluetooth 2.0 adapter to use on an old Windows 7 computer with a Windows Mobile 5 PDA in order to write apps for it, but I can't manage to get the adapter to work. I tried on Windows 7 and no drivers were found, on Windows 10 and the driver was installed, but...
  8. Generic Bluetooth radio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Generic Bluetooth radio problem: Hi all, I recently bought a Inspiron 3471 and it has been absolutely fine until recently. Today i attempted to pair my bluetooth headphones and nothing appeared on the add devices menu. I then googled the problem and attempted to reinstall the Generic Bluetooth Radio but...
  9. generic bluetooth radio stopped working

generic bluetooth radio stopped working: My bluetooth connection has stopped working. I've tried uninstalling the device and that does nothing. I've restarted the service and that does nothing. Checking the properties in device manager, the device status says: This device cannot start. Code 10 {Operation Failed}...
  10. Windows 10 reinstall "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver?

Windows 10 reinstall "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver?: Hi, I've been having issues with bluetooth. I uninstalled the the Generic Bluetooth Radio driver from the bluetooth node of the device manager. When I scan for hardware changes, Windows does not detect that the driver is missing and does not reinstall it. What I need is a...