Windows 10: solution for problems

Discus and support solution for problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 1. I was using windows 10 build 1809 on my laptop along with windows 8.1. Last month windows 10 stopped booting. Now I am able to use only 8.1. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidHFJ, Sep 28, 2020.

1. DavidHFJ Win User

solution for problems

1. I was using windows 10 build 1809 on my laptop along with windows 8.1. Last month windows 10 stopped booting. Now I am able to use only 8.1. The programs I installed in win 10 are working but win 10 is not showing up in the boot manager and not booting too. I tried to install win 10 afresh but each time it was rolled back. I want clear instructions to solve this and to be able to use win 10 again. Some answers I got on this page were not useful. Thank You

2. I have 44 GB free space on D but when I tried to shrink it, the query allots only 19 GB. I need at least 30 GB on the new volume. I tried some tips given in the Youtube but to no avail. Pls. give a proper solution. Thank You

:)

DavidHFJ, Sep 28, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 28, 2020
  3. jooi312 Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up solution for  problems :)

jooi312, Sep 28, 2020
  4. solution for problems

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

solution for problems

1. solution for problems - Similar Threads - solution problems

2. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  3. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  4. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  5. What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?

What is the solution that can fix my problem regarding IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error?: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is occurring again & again & I'm not able to use my PC properly. Whenever I start to do some work it just suddenly turns into blue screen error. What failed: ndis.sys...
  6. Any solution how to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any solution how to solve this problem: missing taskbar, ctrl+shift+esc method not helping. Window key not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-solution-how-to-solve-this-problem/700f354e-c6ad-4d54-88b5-5e3532a0a2a3
  7. Any solution how to solve this problem

Any solution how to solve this problem: missing taskbar, ctrl+shift+esc method not helping. Window key not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-solution-how-to-solve-this-problem/700f354e-c6ad-4d54-88b5-5e3532a0a2a3
  8. What is the solution to this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the solution to this problem?: This notification comes immediately when opening on PC so please tell me what is the solution to this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-solution-to-this-problem/2499dbb1-1bba-4d3f-bd30-acd5b15c16d6
  9. What is the solution to this problem?

What is the solution to this problem?: This notification comes immediately when opening on PC so please tell me what is the solution to this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-solution-to-this-problem/2499dbb1-1bba-4d3f-bd30-acd5b15c16d6
  10. I have this problem in my laptop, Give me a solution to solve this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this problem in my laptop, Give me a solution to solve this.: How to solve this problem.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-problem-in-my-laptop-give-me-a/fef8c409-0472-493e-953b-5ddf129b68c8