Windows 10: [Solution] How to delete other file on Windows 10

Discus and support [Solution] How to delete other file on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i Solved other file hidden file storage on windows 10 issue as per below image Download https://www.jam-software.com/treesize_free Run as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by samarkhan1, Dec 21, 2019.

1. [Solution] How to delete other file on Windows 10

i Solved other file hidden file storage on windows 10 issue as per below image

Download

https://www.jam-software.com/treesize_free

Run as administration-select C drive Locate -$GetCurrent-right clickdelete this folder & solved the issue for me

[Solution] How to delete other file on Windows 10 9d8fcc84-1305-4d38-a6f5-cbdad1b15053?upload=true.png

:)

samarkhan1, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 21, 2019
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Tintai Win User

[Solution] How to delete other file on Windows 10

I deleted $Windows~.BT folder that was propably Windows 10 files. How to recover?

Hello,

So about two weeks ago I deleted a $Windows~.BT folder (through the cmd). Now I know that was Windows 10 files ready for install.

How can I download it again? I'm sure I need to reinstall some update. But which?

Tintai

Tintai, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

[Solution] How to delete other file on Windows 10

1. [Solution] How to delete other file on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Solution delete file

2. how to restore a deleted file in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to restore a deleted file in windows 10: I accidently deleted files from think or swim platform, is there a way to restore them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-a-deleted-file-in-windows-10/6c50bac5-b178-4430-bcfe-d639b99f7d3a
  3. Tricking antivirus solutions into deleting the wrong files on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Tricking antivirus solutions into deleting the wrong files on Windows: Security research Or Yair discovered a method to trick antivirus and endpoint security solutions into deleting legitimate files on Windows systems. Yair found out that he could manipulate endpoint detection and response and antivirus programs so that these programs would...
  4. Deleting "other user" Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting "other user" Windows 10: Hello,Every time boot to windows, i get prompt to sign in to "other user" which doesn't have a username or a password. I also, have another account which I usually sign in to, but I can't find the other user not from settings or user accounts "NETPLWIZ". I also went to...
  5. What are other ways of deleting a file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What are other ways of deleting a file?: There's a 38kb ogg file that I want to delete but nothing works. I can't move it anywhere as it just crashes the file explorer. I can't even right click it because it will crash the file explorer. I tried using cmd. I tried using fileassassin. Absolutely nothing is working....
  6. how to delete other file on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete other file on windows 10: i Solved other file hidden file storage on windows 10 issue as per below image Download https://www.jam-software.com/treesize_free Run as administration-select C drive Locate -$GetCurrent-right clickdelete this folder & solved the issue for me [ATTACH]...
  7. files disappears if they are deleted on the other computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    files disappears if they are deleted on the other computer: The files and folders that I create gets to my father’s computer in some way. He can see all my files and get them deleted. If he deletes the file, it disappears from my computer. I am fructrated and don’t know what I can do....
  8. Windows 10 1809 Update deleted files - No resolution or solution by Supprt to date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1809 Update deleted files - No resolution or solution by Supprt to date: 3rd October, While working on the computer I went to open a file and could not find the file - from past experience that updates sometimes affect the computer, I checked on Settings / Updates and found that Windows 1809 was in the process of downloading and preparing to...
  9. Can not delete files because there are other files in it

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not delete files because there are other files in it: I tried a command but for some reason didn't work it said this. I am the admin and have tried taking control of it that didn't work. Thanks for any idea's you may have C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim>rmdir /q /s DataData\INTERF~1\BODYCH~1 - Access is...
  10. How do i delete system files on other HDD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i delete system files on other HDD?: i just installed windows 10 onto my first SSD (Made it my master drive) and i'd like to delete every file and folder on my old HDD except the one in which all my games are installed (Not program files its a folder labeled "Games" in the root directory). But i keep needing...