Windows 10: [Solution] Remove CNEventWindowClass Notification

Discus and support [Solution] Remove CNEventWindowClass Notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Some users have complained about the CNEEventWindowClass object in the notifications area, and how to get rid of it. I was able to right click the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MassTransitKrow, May 26, 2020.

1. [Solution] Remove CNEventWindowClass Notification

Some users have complained about the CNEEventWindowClass object in the notifications area, and how to get rid of it.

I was able to right click the notification and select "Don't show notifications from CNEventWindowClass". I hope this adequately answers prior questions asked.

I first noticed this issue on May 26, 2020 on version 1903, build 18362. I am an Insider, but this computer is currently not enrolled.

:)

MassTransitKrow, May 26, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 26, 2020
  3. JohnChoff Win User
    what do i need to do with cneventwindowclass notifcation ??

cneventwindowclass notification what do I need to do??

JohnChoff, May 26, 2020
  4. [Solution] Remove CNEventWindowClass Notification

CNEventwindowclass

[Solution] Remove CNEventWindowClass Notification 19174069-3bfa-4895-b1ab-c7f85b86d40d?upload=true.jpg

what do i need to do with cneventwindowclass notifcation ??

Juan Fontanez, May 26, 2020
Thema:

[Solution] Remove CNEventWindowClass Notification

1. [Solution] Remove CNEventWindowClass Notification - Similar Threads - Solution Remove CNEventWindowClass

2. Removing Defender notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Defender notifications: Recently I have had a client that uses an application that interacts with the desktop of Windows Server 2016. The application crashes/hangs/times out whenever a notification pops-up for Windows Defender. The main pop-up is the "Microsoft Defender Summary....".We have...
  3. Removing Defender notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Defender notifications: Recently I have had a client that uses an application that interacts with the desktop of Windows Server 2016. The application crashes/hangs/times out whenever a notification pops-up for Windows Defender. The main pop-up is the "Microsoft Defender Summary....".We have...
  4. Defender Notifications - Annoying - But possible solution

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Defender Notifications - Annoying - But possible solution: I have been constantly asking on a solution here or searching for solutions elsewhere on how to disable or prevent Defender Security Intelligence Updates to run without those annoying notifications when Windows Update settings are set to Notify to Download and Install. Here...
  5. Bluetooth Removed. Need A solution ASAP.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Removed. Need A solution ASAP.: Hello ,I am Asad My Laptop's Model is 'DELL INSPIRON 3593' Recently i was solving an issue for Bluetooth connectivity and i accidently removed all the drives of Bluetooth from my Laptop. Now it didn't show any Bluetooth Drivers in my list. But i can see them in...
  6. solution: how to remove voice package that cannot be removed

in Windows 10 Customization
    solution: how to remove voice package that cannot be removed: Hi I used to have 2 different English language types on my windows US and Canada in the language bar. I couldn't see it in the language settings. I found out that for English Canada I had only a voice package installed, but I couldn't remove it. Looking in this and other...
  7. CNEventWindowClass issue after update to 1903

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CNEventWindowClass issue after update to 1903: [ATTACH] I am having the same issue with the infamous CNEventWindowClass in my notifications that started after I updated to the 1903 version, never had this issue until then. I also noticed that it was it in my registry to which I exported it out (Saved just in case) hoping...
  8. CNEventwindowclass

CNEventwindowclass: [ATTACH] what do i need to do with cneventwindowclass notifcation ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cneventwindowclass/1380899d-738a-4546-9b34-5102c92f67b2"
  9. CNEventwindowclass - After update to build 18945.rs I got this message in notification...

CNEventwindowclass - After update to build 18945.rs I got this message in notification...: What can I do with this message? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cneventwindowclass-after-update-to-build-18945rs-i/3542bc4c-97e9-4f2f-ab42-669bb3149413"
  10. How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a Notification sender in Notifications & Actions?: A website called newsmax is sending me notifications and I just want to remove it, not just have the notifications off but it removed entirely. Is there a way to do this?...