Windows 10: Solution to connecting Samsung S9 to Microsoft wireless display adapter

Discus and support Solution to connecting Samsung S9 to Microsoft wireless display adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I read questions and comments on this topic and tried a few tips but no solution. THEN I changed the Samsung S9 resolution to smaller and everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FreddyD1, Oct 24, 2019.

1. FreddyD1 Win User

Solution to connecting Samsung S9 to Microsoft wireless display adapter

I read questions and comments on this topic and tried a few tips but no solution. THEN I changed the Samsung S9 resolution to smaller and everything started working. My issue was that the phone connected for some seconds but no picture appeared and the it disconnected. Now it works with lower resolution �� Hope this helps.

:)

FreddyD1, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to connect Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Hi Bodo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply with the following details to get a better clarity on the issue:

• Do you get any error message when you try to connect Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter?
    • How are you trying to connect the Wireless Display Adapter?
    • Were you able to connect it earlier?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

However, you can try the troubleshooting steps from the article
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters

For additional information how to setup Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter refer the article

How do I set up my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter?

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Windows Wireless Display Adapter-not connecting anymore

Hello Phillip,

Did you notice any changes on your PC prior to the issue? I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in this support article:
    Troubleshooting Wireless Display Adapters.

Since updating drivers did not work, in addition, you can try to reset the Wireless Adapter.

1. On the adapter, press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds.
    2. When the message " Ready to connect "shows, open the
      Action Center.
    3. Select Connect, and in the list of displays, select
      Microsoft
      Wireless Display Adapter.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Solution to connecting Samsung S9 to Microsoft wireless display adapter

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter connection issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, however I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo + X.

• Go to Device Manager on your Surface Pro 3.

• Go to Display Adapters.

• Search for Intel (HD) graphics driver.

• Uninstall this graphics driver and reboot your Surface Pro 3.
    After reboot, an updated Intel (HD) graphics driver should be installed. And this driver might be capable to connect to Microsoft’s Wireless Display Adapter.

You can follow the group discussion by clicking on the link.

Microsoft wireless display adapter not connecting to Surface Pro 3

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Solution to connecting Samsung S9 to Microsoft wireless display adapter

1. Solution to connecting Samsung S9 to Microsoft wireless display adapter - Similar Threads - Solution connecting Samsung

2. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Connection Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Connection Failure: So the company I work for has had the following issue with Microsoft's Wireless Display adaptor products: They will register as an option to connect to with Win + K, however after a connection attempt, it fails. We use a fleet of Dell laptops, and at first they had no issues;...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Connection Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Connection Failure: So the company I work for has had the following issue with Microsoft's Wireless Display adaptor products: They will register as an option to connect to with Win + K, however after a connection attempt, it fails. We use a fleet of Dell laptops, and at first they had no issues;...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Unable to Connect

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Unable to Connect: We have just purchase a Framework laptop with a 12th Generation Core i5 processor and we are unable to connect to any of our several Microsoft Wireless Display V2 adapters. We have connected with several other laptops with different processors and hardware perfectly happily...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Unable to Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter Unable to Connect: We have just purchase a Framework laptop with a 12th Generation Core i5 processor and we are unable to connect to any of our several Microsoft Wireless Display V2 adapters. We have connected with several other laptops with different processors and hardware perfectly happily...
  6. Microsoft Wireless display adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless display adapter: When I connect to the wireless display adapter on my windows 10 laptop, the screen starts to become pixelated as anything moves on the display, such as a mouse cursor. When other members of my family connect, they do not run into this issue. I have tried removing, restarting...
  7. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter: Hello,we recently bought an MS Wireless Display Adapter. At first it worked, I could connect and present my screen on the TV.But now something most have changed, because none of us at our company are able to connect to the adapter. the same in our second office. it worked and...
  8. Cannot log in on microsoft on Samsung S9+

Cannot log in on microsoft on Samsung S9+: I cannot access my Microsoft account on my Samsung S9+. I have no problems with accessing the microsoft apps but every time I try to actually log in, my phone stays in loading mode for ten to twenty minutes before it times out. I want to connect my Samsung S9+ with Microsoft...
  9. Cannot log in on microsoft on Samsung S9+

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in on microsoft on Samsung S9+: I cannot access my Microsoft account on my Samsung S9+. I have no problems with accessing the microsoft apps but every time I try to actually log in, my phone stays in loading mode for ten to twenty minutes before it times out. I want to connect my Samsung S9+ with Microsoft...
  10. Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung S9 not connecting to my PC?: This is really weird, as it was working a few days ago. It picks up my tablet absolutely fine, but for some reason, it lets my phone CHARGE, but not show up for file transferring (WHICH IT USUALLY DOES WITHOUT ERROR). It's happened really sudden. I've had a few windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft wireless display adapter samsung s9

2. S9 connect to Microsoft display adapter from android

3. connect to microsoft display adapter galaxy s9

4. microsoft wireless display adapter with samasung s9,
  5. samsung a30 phone not connecting to microsoft windows display adapter