Windows 10: Solution to do deleting and making new folders

Discus and support Solution to do deleting and making new folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently I have been having issues with programs and myself deleting folders, creating and modifiying folders/filesSo I wanted to ask if there is any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zander9278, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Solution to do deleting and making new folders

Recently I have been having issues with programs and myself deleting folders, creating and modifiying folders/filesSo I wanted to ask if there is any solution I can use to fix this?

:)

Zander9278, Mar 18, 2023

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Solution to do deleting and making new folders :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Solution to do deleting and making new folders :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Mar 18, 2023
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Solution to do deleting and making new folders

How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin Solution to do deleting and making new folders :D

PVTCaboose1337, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Solution to do deleting and making new folders

1. Solution to do deleting and making new folders - Similar Threads - Solution deleting making

2. Solution to do deleting and making new folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution to do deleting and making new folders: Recently I have been having issues with programs and myself deleting folders, creating and modifiying folders/filesSo I wanted to ask if there is any solution I can use to fix this?...
  3. Solution to do deleting and making new folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solution to do deleting and making new folders: Recently I have been having issues with programs and myself deleting folders, creating and modifiying folders/filesSo I wanted to ask if there is any solution I can use to fix this?...
  4. Document can't delete or make folder/files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Document can't delete or make folder/files: My document can be accessed but can't be deleted or create a folder/file that says "You need permission to perform this action You require permission from user to make a change to this file" but I use my admin account and only my documents are like that other folders, for...
  5. Document can't delete or make folder/files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Document can't delete or make folder/files: My document can be accessed but can't be deleted or create a folder/file that says "You need permission to perform this action You require permission from user to make a change to this file" but I use my admin account and only my documents are like that other folders, for...
  6. Making a New "My Documents" folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making a New "My Documents" folder: To make more room on C: drive, I used the move folder to "E" drive. I followed the guidance, Properties, location, move folder. However, it moved all the files and folders into the "E" drive main directory, and did not create a "My Documents" folder on "E". In effect, "E" is...
  7. Making a New "My Docunts" folder

Making a New "My Docunts" folder: To make more room on C: drive, I used the move folder to "E" drive. I followed the guidance, Properties, location, move folder. However, it moved all the files and folders into the "E" drive main directory, and did not create a "My Documents" folder on "E". In effect, "E" is...
  8. Unable to make new folders.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to make new folders.: I tried a couple of the solutions from google searches. Safe mode and made a new kee in the proper place and pasted the kee value. But still the same. 182553
  9. cant make a new folder

cant make a new folder: [ATTACH] please help me why did this happen? i cant make a new folder in Documents,Music,picture and videos.When I want to create a new folder what appears is like a picture i shared. Please help me...
  10. Can't create/make a new folder

Can't create/make a new folder: Can someone help me with this problem? I already tried scanning this thing, the directory one but, I think all the possible method/solution to fix it but still no result found, I still cant make a folder. Somebody please....