Windows 10: Solution to Flickering Cursor

Discus and support Solution to Flickering Cursor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had a problem with a flickering cursor while using some programs including Word Perfect. I checked Task Manager / CPU to see what programs were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StuShafer, Aug 15, 2019.

1. StuShafer Win User

Solution to Flickering Cursor

I have had a problem with a flickering cursor while using some programs including Word Perfect. I checked Task Manager / CPU to see what programs were using the most resources. I found "SYSCRB" using the most resources. I tried to google syscrb and found that it is a potential hack that can allow someone to track keystrokes. I could not find any legitimate use for syscrb. I deleted syscrb, and the flicker stopped. Additionally, my computer now seems faster.

:)

StuShafer, Aug 15, 2019

2. Cursor is flickering

Please help me with the following issue. My cursor starts flickering when I try to copy paste so I receive a screenshot of all my laptop screen instead of the text I want to copy paste. When the cursor is flickering, I am unable to use Ctrl +C and
    Ctrl+v buttons but if I press only Ctrl, it stops flickering for a while. I suppose this issue appeared after the update.

My system is Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB running Windows 10.

Lindsay Walker2, Aug 15, 2019
  3. F.LuffY Win User
    Cursor flickers when copy pasting.

I recently updated my Windows 10 and I suddenly found myself having issues with my laptop. The cursor flickers and when it does, I am unable to use ctrl c and ctrl v. If you copy and paste something it will paste a screenshot of your whole screen. I'm currently
    using a Lenovo ideapad 310-15IKB with specs:

• Core i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50 GHz
    • 6 GB ram
    • Nvidia Geforce 920m

I already tried updating and uninstalling mouse and keyboard drivers. I did a complete reset of my laptop uninstalling all the apps and reinstalling windows 10. I noticed though that when I hit ctrl it will stop the flickering for a while but won't completely
    resolve the issue.

***Modified title from: Flickering cursor while extremely slowing down laptop and unable to use ctrl+v and ctrl+c***

F.LuffY, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Smiffs49 Win User

flickering cursor after upgrade to win 10

I also have similar issue after downloading update today.

Cursor is invisible unless it is in motion, then it flickers.

Also have another curser permanently in top left corner.

None of the suggestions here have worked.

Cheers.

Smiffs49, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Solution to Flickering Cursor - Similar Threads - Solution Flickering Cursor

2. Windows cursor flickering and bouncing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cursor flickering and bouncing.: The selective cursor in the windows settings is flickering. I doesn't flicker on any other application outside of Windows stuff. I tried updating and it didn't work....
  3. Windows cursor flickering and bouncing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cursor flickering and bouncing.: The selective cursor in the windows settings is flickering. I doesn't flicker on any other application outside of Windows stuff. I tried updating and it didn't work....
  4. CURSOR FLICKERING IN WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CURSOR FLICKERING IN WINDOWS 11: Please see this video for clarification My cursor flickers like this all the time which is very irritating. I tried many solution from internet but failed. I think it is something to do with the mouse drivers but don't know the exact problem. Please help me....
  5. CURSOR FLICKERING IN WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CURSOR FLICKERING IN WINDOWS 11: Please see this video for clarification My cursor flickers like this all the time which is very irritating. I tried many solution from internet but failed. I think it is something to do with the mouse drivers but don't know the exact problem. Please help me....
  6. my cursor flickers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my cursor flickers: my cursor flickers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-flickers/bb66c691-591e-47e1-8794-7240dc02af29
  7. Cursor and Windows Explorer Flickering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cursor and Windows Explorer Flickering: Recently my cursor while using Word and windows explorer started flickering. I'm having a hard time finding help with this issue. But I did record a two minute capture that shows what's happening. I put it on my YouTube account. Follow this link: https://youtu.be/25lHoxi5vo4...
  8. Flickering Mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flickering Mouse cursor: This is a relatively new problem for me. The mouse has a fully charged battery (I think) but the problem is continuing. I've tried Google but I don't appear to have the HP Simple Pass program which is mentioned by some people. If it matters, I'm 72 and not exactly the...
  9. Cursor flickering

Cursor flickering: My cursor is flickering like crazy. I'm running Windows 10, latest updates installed. I'm on a Lenovo laptop, but I don't know the model. I've already tested multiple mice. To be more specific, the cursor disappears completely when I'm not moving it. When using a mouse and...
  10. Cursor is flickering

Cursor is flickering: Please help me with the following issue. My cursor starts flickering when I try to copy paste so I receive a screenshot of all my laptop screen instead of the text I want to copy paste. When the cursor is flickering, I am unable to use Ctrl +C and Ctrl+v buttons but if I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my mouse flickering

2. my mouse keeps flikering on my surfae

3. my mouse is flickering can you stop it

4. mouse flickers windows 10,
  5. my cursor is flashing 2019,
  6. flickering mouse,
  7. mouse flashing on screen and in the right hand corner,
  8. wireless mouse is flickering constatnly,
  9. wireless mouse keep flicking on windows 10,
  10. mouse flickering