Windows 10: solution to if login screen do not appear

Discus and support solution to if login screen do not appear in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; sometimes when i wake my laptop from sleep the login screen dont appear so in past, i used to press the power button until my laptop powers off and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by makhan10, Jul 26, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

solution to if login screen do not appear

sometimes when i wake my laptop from sleep the login screen dont appear

so in past, i used to press the power button until my laptop powers off and then i power it on

today i try something different

i press Ctrl+Alt+Delete button and bingo the login screen appeared without me having to power off the laptop

:)

makhan10, Jul 26, 2020
  2. makhan10 Win User

sometimes when i wake my laptop from sleep the login screen dont appear

so in past, i used to press the power button until my laptop powers off and then i power it on

today i try something different

i press Ctrl+Alt+Delete button and bingo the login screen appeared without me having to power off the laptop

makhan10, Jul 26, 2020
  3. txstoby Win User
    Login screen does not appear

Sometimes, like half of the time, when I put my laptop in sleep mode, it fails to wake up enough to display the login screen. I must do a hard restart in order for it to appear so that I may login.
    Any suggestions?

txstoby, Jul 26, 2020
  4. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. solution to if login screen do not appear - Similar Threads - solution login screen

2. Login Screen WILL NOT appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Screen WILL NOT appear: My machine boots to display the time, with the Power, Accessibility and Internet buttons down in the corner........But I cannot get the screen to appear to allow me to type in my password.What changed? I was having issues with Windows Hello, so I did a fresh install while...
  3. Login Screen WILL NOT appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Screen WILL NOT appear: My machine boots to display the time, with the Power, Accessibility and Internet buttons down in the corner........But I cannot get the screen to appear to allow me to type in my password.What changed? I was having issues with Windows Hello, so I did a fresh install while...
  4. Login Screen Doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Screen Doesnt appear: hello I just installed a fresh windows 10 from Microsoft website today. when I press the power button of my PC it opens my PC automatically without showing the login screen, I have password set up too the login screen appears only when I restart windows. I am getting this...
  5. Login Screen Doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Screen Doesnt appear: hello I just installed a fresh windows 10 from Microsoft website today. when I press the power button of my PC it opens my PC automatically without showing the login screen, I have password set up too the login screen appears only when I restart windows. I am getting this...
  6. Login Screen Doesnt appear

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Login Screen wont appear.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login Screen wont appear.: My login screen won’t appear. I’ve tried everything from windows startup repair to trying to reinstall windows but all I get is errors. Even on safe mode the login screen won’t appear. I’ve tried sfc, rebuilding mbr, and ctrl+alt+delete but nothing works. Please help asap!...
  8. solution to if login screen do not appear

in Windows 10 Support
    solution to if login screen do not appear: sometimes when i wake my laptop from sleep the login screen dont appear so in past, i used to press the power button until my laptop powers off and then i power it on today i try something different i press Ctrl+Alt+Delete button and bingo the login screen appeared...
  9. Login screen does not appear

in Windows 10 Support
    Login screen does not appear: Sometimes, like half of the time, when I put my laptop in sleep mode, it fails to wake up enough to display the login screen. I must do a hard restart in order for it to appear so that I may login. Any suggestions? 128995
  10. weird login screen appearance

in Windows 10 Support
    weird login screen appearance: the problem comes when I arrived at login screen. I use local account. when in login screen, it looks like in attachment --sorry for bad pic--. there was password box, overlapping sign in button, and overlapping welcome animation. I have change the settings --via netplwiz--...