Windows 10: solution to no audio in windows 10

Discus and support solution to no audio in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the audio service is not running ...... no audio any solutions. also windows update continues to give message 2019-02 Cumulative Update for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zafar mufti, Jan 30, 2020.

1. solution to no audio in windows 10

the audio service is not running ...... no audio

any solutions.

also windows update continues to give message

2019-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems KB4487017 - Error 0x80248014............. solution to also thanks

:)

zafar mufti, Jan 30, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 30, 2020
  4. solution to no audio in windows 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hi all,

I have an issue to my windows 10 HTPC / Radeon rx 560 HDMI audio out to a Denon x2300w. Using the stock windows audio drivers I can't get more than 2.0 stereo. Surround sound content just results in silence when passed as bitstream.

It was suggested that I try this Dolby driver, but I see that it has not been updated in a while. I am curious if the user's here think this is a worthwhile solution.

Best,
    Rob

Cablecutter, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

solution to no audio in windows 10

1. solution to no audio in windows 10 - Similar Threads - solution audio

2. Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works: I have updated several drivers suggested on the Dell Support site, including audio drivers. After these updates, no audio output/input device shows. Audio only works with AirPods. I have tried every possible "fix," and none are working.I discovered that the "Realtek Audio...
  3. Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works: I have updated several drivers suggested on the Dell Support site, including audio drivers. After these updates, no audio output/input device shows. Audio only works with AirPods. I have tried every possible "fix," and none are working.I discovered that the "Realtek Audio...
  4. If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio sync possible SOLUTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio sync possible SOLUTION: If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 Win TV HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio Sync problem a possible soltionI was just now tinkering around with my Hauppauge WinTV 8 Video Capture software using WinTV-HVR-1265 PCIe TV capture card connected to cable TV through my Verizon...
  5. If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio sync possible SOLUTION

If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio sync possible SOLUTION: If anyone has a Hauppauge WinTV 8 Win TV HVR HD-1265 PCIe card Video Audio Sync problem a possible soltionI was just now tinkering around with my Hauppauge WinTV 8 Video Capture software using WinTV-HVR-1265 PCIe TV capture card connected to cable TV through my Verizon...
  6. Solution: Nvidia HD Audio Driver will not install ASUS Z790

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution: Nvidia HD Audio Driver will not install ASUS Z790: Credit to Ma2002rio on the ASUS forums for investigating and providing this information to the community:https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/gaming-graphics-cards/nvidia-hd-audio-driver-installation-fails/td-p/975283Having trouble with your NVIDIA HD Audio Driver? For whatever...
  7. Solution: Nvidia HD Audio Driver will not install ASUS Z790

Solution: Nvidia HD Audio Driver will not install ASUS Z790: Credit to Ma2002rio on the ASUS forums for investigating and providing this information to the community:https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/gaming-graphics-cards/nvidia-hd-audio-driver-installation-fails/td-p/975283Having trouble with your NVIDIA HD Audio Driver? For whatever...
  8. Permanent solution low quality audio hands-free telephony

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanent solution low quality audio hands-free telephony: Over the past couple of years I have had a problem that i haven't been able to find a suitable solution for. I use a Bluetooth headset for everyday use, alongside a dedicated microphone. But when I connect my headset, programs for example games and other programs utilizing...
  9. Permanent solution low quality audio hands-free telephony

Permanent solution low quality audio hands-free telephony: Over the past couple of years I have had a problem that i haven't been able to find a suitable solution for. I use a Bluetooth headset for everyday use, alongside a dedicated microphone. But when I connect my headset, programs for example games and other programs utilizing...
  10. "no audio output/input devices found" problem; no solutions work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "no audio output/input devices found" problem; no solutions work: I just updated a bunch of drivers on my computer. After the update, audio completely stopped working, and when I went to troubleshoot, it found no input or output devices. By now, I've updated, uninstalled, and reinstalled my audio devices countless times. I took a screenshot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. loudness equalization