Windows 10: Solution to Some Apps Open with White Screen

Discus and support Solution to Some Apps Open with White Screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Everybody I read in some Posts that People have Problems with some Apps Starting with White Screen I found a Solution and wanted to Post it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MSUSER0815, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Solution to Some Apps Open with White Screen

Hello Everybody

I read in some Posts that People have Problems with some Apps Starting with White Screen

I found a Solution and wanted to Post it to some of the Threads but they where all Locked

So Here is my Solution

I did an Uninstall of the Graphic Adapter

Restarted the PC

Then Went to the Device Manager to the Graphic Adapter and did Perform an Online Update of the Graphic Adapter.

After it was new installed everything was fine.

best Regards George

:)

MSUSER0815, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Solution to Some Apps Open with White Screen :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Solution to Some Apps Open with White Screen

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Solution to Some Apps Open with White Screen

1. Solution to Some Apps Open with White Screen - Similar Threads - Solution Apps Open

2. White visual glitches in some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White visual glitches in some apps: Some apps that I have, have this annoying visual glitch I suppose that kinda scares me since it bugs the whole display on the app and moves and some of the apps like crystalize and some just slowly morph in a weird random shape and moves around. Please help.I am using a Dell...
  3. White visual glitches in some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White visual glitches in some apps: Some apps that I have, have this annoying visual glitch I suppose that kinda scares me since it bugs the whole display on the app and moves and some of the apps like crystalize and some just slowly morph in a weird random shape and moves around. Please help.I am using a Dell...
  4. Windows screens, some apps appear white and broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows screens, some apps appear white and broken: Hard to explain really, but I've had this problem for a while. It's occurring on my desktop and a laptop and not sure what to do about it. It cropped up again last week as some notification that appeared at start up. I have no idea what to do. This is what it looks like:...
  5. Windows screens, some apps appear white and broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows screens, some apps appear white and broken: Hard to explain really, but I've had this problem for a while. It's occurring on my desktop and a laptop and not sure what to do about it. It cropped up again last week as some notification that appeared at start up. I have no idea what to do. This is what it looks like:...
  6. Windows screens, some apps appear white and broken

7. Screen Flickers when opening some apps

Screen Flickers when opening some apps: I recently got an old LCD monitor that I'm using as a second monitor and I used a VGA to DVI adapter to connect to my PC and when I open some apps WhatsApp, zoom the main monitor screen flickers idk why maybe it's trying to match the refresh rate of the other monitor and I...
  8. Some Apps Open to White Screen in Windowed Mode

Some Apps Open to White Screen in Windowed Mode: Hello, recently I have been having a problem where some apps will only show a white screen in windowed mode. I noticed this problem specifically in two apps/games. This problem first happened when I was using Minecraft Java Edition. I tried to play in windowed mode, but when...
  9. White blank screen when open an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White blank screen when open an app: I got white blank screen when open some program, but it's still click-able button if i can found the button location. Like if i click the "cancel" button it will close the program like if its normal. this is the example of "white blank screen" when i run docker. It's not...
  10. some apps will not open

some apps will not open: Action Center..Microsoft Edge will not open..Also when I try to sync I get this message 15402