Windows 10: SOLUTO no longer supports W10

Discus and support SOLUTO no longer supports W10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello as SOLUTO isn't supported on W10 does anybody have a suggested alternative? I run AVG security and M Bytes but I felt comfortable using Soluto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Barnaby44, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Barnaby44 Win User

SOLUTO no longer supports W10

Hello as SOLUTO isn't supported on W10 does anybody have a suggested alternative?
    I run AVG security and M Bytes but I felt comfortable using Soluto along side these and found it useful on W7.

Thanks

:)

Barnaby44, Jan 7, 2016

2. Windows 10 programs stop responding after a few minutes...

Without Soluto, it now crashes much faster! It would appear that the problem may be with one of the programs Soluto was 'delaying' (one of its features for a smoother startup). But now Soluto is gone, I don't know what it may have been...

Any other ideas? :s

Tom

ThomasMayo, Jan 7, 2016
  3. Soluto

Soluto is third party software that has nothing to do with Windows 10. You do not need it as it creates performance issues.

Select the keyboard shortcut WIN+X, select Control Panel,
    Programs and Features, Place the cursor on Soluto,
    right click and select Uninstall from the drop down menu.

Gerry C J Cornell, Jan 7, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

Do you mean this How to speed up PC boot time to speed up boot? If it is you should find 10 is much faster than 7 anyway but you can disable unwanted startup programs through task manager....

I tried looking into their site but it was a bit vague - I don't think you'd want the crash handler at all, remote access you can do through teamviewer...

Which feature(s) was it you wanted?

lx07, Jan 7, 2016
  5. Barnaby44 Win User
    Thanks Ixo7.
    I just felt comfortable with using SOLUTO it still runs but no updates or help any more.
    I found it useful with its tips and suggestions for fixing crash to desktop of explorer etc.
    I'm very basic [familiar] with Microsoft so I use IE extensively believing all things MS should work together.

Whilst I have the security software mentioned above it was nice to have Soluto making suggestions if things went wrong.
    I have used Teamviewer on instruction from online friends but if I can I like to do things myself albeit with the assistance of "problem finding" software, that's where Soluto came in.

I suppose I'm looking for something that monitors my system and reports any malfunctions making suggestions for fixing them.

I'll keep looking just incase there is something out there that can do this.

Best

Barnaby44, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. SOLUTO no longer supports W10 - Similar Threads - SOLUTO longer supports

2. device no longer supports bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device no longer supports bluetooth?: since this latest windows update..i have lost bluetooth with my computer..before i had the the bluetooth icon in the taskbar tray. now it is no longer there..when running bluetooth troubleshooter its telling me my device does not have bluetooth..please help. motherboard is...
  3. Miracast is no longer supported!?

Miracast is no longer supported!?: Hello, everyone, I've been working in the home office for a few weeks now (many of you probably feel that way right now). Up to now I have always projected my work laptop onto my desktop PC to be able to work better. This morning my laptop couldn't find my PC and in the...
  4. browser is no longer supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    browser is no longer supported: We are getting messages that we need a new browser. Edge no longer supports Windows 10 desktop. What browser should we install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-is-no-longer-supported/8fdee3c3-770b-4041-966b-58274301d946
  5. W10 Cortana no longer provides a "power"

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Cortana no longer provides a "power": Up until now (I think) Cortana provided a "power" choice... once clicked I could select "restart" and my PC would power down and restart. I do not know another way to have my PC power down and restart. Why did it change??? FYI I have ALL the updates installed. I have...
  6. Metadata no longer supported

in Windows 10 Support
    Metadata no longer supported: Hey gang, you have been very helpful fixing other problems that my friends have ! So here is the problem, my friend sent me: I'm sure you already know Microsoft has cancelled the service supplying metadata for windows media player which means I can't get album art or track...
  7. Edge no longer supports HTML5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge no longer supports HTML5: I have been putting my updates off for a little bit until I had time to waste on them. Yesterday July 18th I finally had the feature update: Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-07B be applied. Since then Microsoft Edge has stopped supporting HTML5. It doesn't matter what site I...
  8. No longer supported in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    No longer supported in windows 10: Folder views. You used to be able to select large, medium and small icon/picture view and details. You could sort by date even. This is no longer supported or obvious. WHY? 114620
  9. HP no longer supports this product.

HP no longer supports this product.: I own an HP Pavilion 15 e010us laptop (not shown in my specs, my specs are my desktop), and it does not have win10 driver support. I was going to contact customer support to see if/when they would add it, but after waiting 20 minutes i went to do other stuff. When I came back...
  10. Skype for TV will no longer be supported

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for TV will no longer be supported: What changes are coming to Skype for TV? What's changing for Skype for TV? Starting in June 2016, the Skype for TV application will no longer be supported; there will be no updates to the application. This will also affect new account creation and password resets. This...