Windows 10: SOLVE BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERRORS WITH ENABLING LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURAION IN...

Discus and support SOLVE BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERRORS WITH ENABLING LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURAION IN... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have many experiences by solving all bsod errors advanced option like LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION. Some times , some users may have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Feb 11, 2019.

1. SOLVE BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERRORS WITH ENABLING LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURAION IN...

i have many experiences by solving all bsod errors advanced option like LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION.

Some times , some users may have experienced BSOD , they cant be able to boot SAFEMODE or not able to do RESTORE or not able to RESET .

Hence they reinstall the windows OS again by losing all user documents or datas .

There is a way in solving by enabling LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION in regsitry settings . It must create registry key after installing windows 10 OS.

Today afternoon i experienced , i updated generc pnp monitor driver to Digital Falt Panel driver , afterwards , i restarted , then login process does not shown , so i booted to safemode , but its giving CRITICAL PROCESS DIED BSOD ERROR.

I dont have restorepoint points , because i deleted all restore points yesterday.

So i dont have option to restore , moreover i dont like to reset PC . So hence i selected LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION after power on the lAPTOP. After that windows os boots sucessfully . No Chnages in usefr folders .

So i would recommend the users should enable LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION , because it saves your hardwork and time and your precious files .

Thanking you

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 11, 2019
  4. SOLVE BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERRORS WITH ENABLING LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURAION IN...

Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

SOLVE BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERRORS WITH ENABLING LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURAION IN...

1. SOLVE BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERRORS WITH ENABLING LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURAION IN... - Similar Threads - SOLVE BSOD CRITICAL

2. CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: My PC just get restart and it shows a blue screen and says your PC run into a problem and also at the bottom says CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and it is happening again and again when I use My PC.KINDLY Please Help ME....
  3. Critical Process Died

Critical Process Died: Hey guys, yesterday i did a clean install of Windows, i was having BSOD's all the time, but yesterday i got none. Today i got Critical Process died. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/d6b6b945-c455-43e2-b1c1-c29735a35cd4
  4. Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical Process Died: I've got a blue screen with the stopcode Critical Process Died. I've tried every option offered including losing all my files, etc. Nothing gets me past the blue screen. I did have malware so I restore my computer to an earlier date. I've also had a problem with my audio for...
  5. Critical process died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical process died: Something wrong happend with my laptop It looks like windows 10 can't see the hard drive correctly (the folders are unseen). On linux bootable from pendrive everything works fine. Laptop is very old Toshiba Satellite A300 14T. Maybe somebody knows the reason?...
  6. BSOD - Critical Process Died

BSOD - Critical Process Died: I am running Windows 10 on a desktop computer, clean installation, custom built. My system was working fine for 2 weeks. In the third week i started to notice Explorer.exe hanging up. I disabled every live tile in my Start menu and unpinned some stuff too. The Explorer crash...
  7. SOLVED (critical process died) BSOD / freezes and crashes

SOLVED (critical process died) BSOD / freezes and crashes: This problem has been going on for months, but it has gotten serious lately. Originally I would get computer lock up/freezes when watching youtube. So I installed a chrome plugin that views video in flash rather then html 5. That fixed the problem, but in a few weeks I...
  8. [BSOD]Critical Process Died

[BSOD]Critical Process Died: Hello, sorry for my bad english its not my official language, Recently i has been getting this problem, mostly when i play games appears the blue screen and the pc reset itself,This are the specifications of my pc: Dual Core E5700 3.00GHZ Geforge EVGA GT 520 6GB RAM DDR3...
  9. Critical Process Died BSOD

Critical Process Died BSOD: ​Attachment 47563 I have recently updated to Windows 10 and have been getting the BSOD which says Critical Process Died. I have done all of the recent updates on my drivers and for Windows 10. I have also attached my crash file. It will only crash during gaming. Any help...
  10. BSOD: "Critical Process Died" error

BSOD: "Critical Process Died" error: I upgraded my OS to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 some months ago. After some weeks I started to have "Critical Process Died" error very often. I couldn't figure out why. I've attached the relevant *.dmp files. 29077