Windows 10: SOLVE BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERRORS WITH ENABLING LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURAION IN...

Discus and support SOLVE BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERRORS WITH ENABLING LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURAION IN... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have many experiences by solving all bsod errors advanced option like LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION. Some times , some users may have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Feb 11, 2019.

1. SOLVE BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERRORS WITH ENABLING LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURAION IN...

i have many experiences by solving all bsod errors advanced option like LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION.

Some times , some users may have experienced BSOD , they cant be able to boot SAFEMODE or not able to do RESTORE or not able to RESET .

Hence they reinstall the windows OS again by losing all user documents or datas .

There is a way in solving by enabling LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION in regsitry settings . It must create registry key after installing windows 10 OS.

Today afternoon i experienced , i updated generc pnp monitor driver to Digital Falt Panel driver , afterwards , i restarted , then login process does not shown , so i booted to safemode , but its giving CRITICAL PROCESS DIED BSOD ERROR.

I dont have restorepoint points , because i deleted all restore points yesterday.

So i dont have option to restore , moreover i dont like to reset PC . So hence i selected LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION after power on the lAPTOP. After that windows os boots sucessfully . No Chnages in usefr folders .

So i would recommend the users should enable LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION , because it saves your hardwork and time and your precious files .

Thanking you

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 11, 2019
  4. SOLVE BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERRORS WITH ENABLING LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURAION IN...

Kapil Arya MVP, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

SOLVE BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERRORS WITH ENABLING LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURAION IN...

1. SOLVE BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED ERRORS WITH ENABLING LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURAION IN... - Similar Threads - SOLVE BSOD CRITICAL

2. BSOD error : Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error : Critical Process Died: Running VM Windows 11 ARM on M1 Mac and got this BSOD error:I've tried running DISM /Restore switches and/or other command but they failed with "/Cleanup" unknown switch or something....I'm doing this from Recovery, Troubleshoot, Command PromptUnable to get into Safe Mode....
  3. BSOD error : Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error : Critical Process Died: Running VM Windows 11 ARM on M1 Mac and got this BSOD error:I've tried running DISM /Restore switches and/or other command but they failed with "/Cleanup" unknown switch or something....I'm doing this from Recovery, Troubleshoot, Command PromptUnable to get into Safe Mode....
  4. Critical Process Died - BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Process Died - BSOD: Hello,There was a blackout, and upon starting my computer, I was greeted with the blue screen of death, with the only message being "Critical Process Died."I attempted all the recovery options available:Safe mode gives the same error; critical process diedchkdsk /r completed,...
  5. BSOD Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Critical Process Died: I accidently installed a new audio driver which ended up messing up my system. I did a system restore and the PC booted as normal. I shut the computer off when I went for dinner. When I returned to turn the computer back on, I got the BSOD with the critical process died. I...
  6. BSoD Critical process died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Critical process died: Hello. A month ago I ran into a problem - Windows 10, a BSoD with an Error: Critical Process Died began to appear. I decided to upgrade to Windows 11, because my laptop is made for this system. After updating to a new system, periodically again began to knock out a blue...
  7. BSoD Critical process died

BSoD Critical process died: Hello. A month ago I ran into a problem - Windows 10, a BSoD with an Error: Critical Process Died began to appear. I decided to upgrade to Windows 11, because my laptop is made for this system. After updating to a new system, periodically again began to knock out a blue...
  8. Critical Process Died bsod

Critical Process Died bsod: I am stuck in an automatic repair loop, can’t uninstall updates, can’t system restore even with restore point, I have reset bios multiple times, no system image recovery, multiple different scans yet no problem found, no idea what is wrong with pc and not even being able to...
  9. Critical Process Died bsod

Critical Process Died bsod: I am stuck in an automatic repair loop, can’t uninstall updates, can’t system restore even with restore point, I have reset bios multiple times, no system image recovery, multiple different scans yet no problem found, no idea what is wrong with pc and not even being able to...
  10. Can’t Solve Critical Process Died

Can’t Solve Critical Process Died: For a couple of days ive been looking up solutions to my problem. Firstly, know that i can not boot into any safe modes. My error is Critical Process Died... ive tried the sfc scannow method but i get an error at a 100 percent. Ive tried the dism methods to fix this and...