Windows 10: [Solve] How to solve "Cannot Find Active.vbs"

Discus and support [Solve] How to solve "Cannot Find Active.vbs" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This shows keep spam that it can not find file 'C:\Users\Cooper Oon\AppData\Local\Disk\Package\Active.vbs'. How to solve this error?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CooperOon, Mar 15, 2021.

1. CooperOon Win User

[Solve] How to solve "Cannot Find Active.vbs"

[Solve] How to solve "Cannot Find Active.vbs" 09c6580f-513a-4cd2-afd5-e93572240696?upload=true.jpg

This shows keep spam that it can not find file 'C:\Users\Cooper Oon\AppData\Local\Disk\Package\Active.vbs'. How to solve this error?

:)

CooperOon, Mar 15, 2021
  2. lx07 Win User

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

3. not able to get drivers for "PCI Simple Communication controller" for Laptop HP 15 r205TU -- SOLVED

Hello All,
    I was just facing the same issue and I found one of the blog post with complete step by step instructions, it was mentioned on one of the ecommerce site snapdeal.

A user had posted the link through which he solved the problem and it worked for me as well. here is the URL: http://www.techavin.com/hp-15-r205tu-k8u05pa-drivers-wifi-issue-solved/ hope you guys will find it useful.

Thanks.

PeterRivera, Mar 15, 2021
  4. INSTG8R Win User

Solved(Delete)

Delete, Solved

INSTG8R, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

1. [Solve] How to solve "Cannot Find Active.vbs" - Similar Threads - Solve solve Cannot

2. How to solve "windows cannot find defender.exe"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve "windows cannot find defender.exe": When I start up my PC always shows a pop up saying "Windows cannot find 'Defender.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" and I don't know how to fix that pop up....
  3. How to solve "windows cannot find defender.exe"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve "windows cannot find defender.exe": When I start up my PC always shows a pop up saying "Windows cannot find 'Defender.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" and I don't know how to fix that pop up....
  4. Solved: Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solved: Activation: Windows was activated with a digital license. I helped someone fix their computer by putting my SSD in their PC. When I put my SSD back in my computer, it said, hardware change detected. When I troubleshoot and choose I changed hardware, It won't let me select the device I'm...
  5. Solved: Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Solved: Activation: Windows was activated with a digital license. I helped someone fix their computer by putting my SSD in their PC. When I put my SSD back in my computer, it said, hardware change detected. When I troubleshoot and choose I changed hardware, It won't let me select the device I'm...
  6. Solved: Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. how to solve error for activation

how to solve error for activation: how to solve - we cant activate windows on this device because you dont have a valid digital licence or product key. if you think you do have a valid licence or key, select troubleshoot below. 0xc004f012...
  8. How to solve "Cannot Find Active.vbs"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to solve "Cannot Find Active.vbs": [ATTACH] This shows keep spam that it can not find file 'C:\Users\Cooper Oon\AppData\Local\Disk\Package\Active.vbs'. How to solve this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-cannot-find-activevbs/69ca9c6a-b1e7-43bc-b3a5-88ab4118f55c
  9. SOLVED: Activation Issue

SOLVED: Activation Issue: Hello, I have a Sony laptop that I purchased it with an original Windows 7 Pro years ago. It was upgraded to Windows 10. Recently I decided to reset the windows. After resetting, the windows requires activation code. I enter the activation code I had for the previously...
  10. cannot solve the problem with the Product Activated Belongs to: .........

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot solve the problem with the Product Activated Belongs to: .........: Dear Sir/Madam, My ex-colleague left the company since December 2019. We want to update the product information as follow:- QUOTE: Belongs to: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account *** Email...