Windows 10: Solve reliability issues with windows 10 pro help LiveKernalEvent 141

Discus and support Solve reliability issues with windows 10 pro help LiveKernalEvent 141 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a computer with windows 10 Pro, and I have been suffering some reliability issues. Sometimes, windows stops being responsive when many tabs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John F. Doe, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Solve reliability issues with windows 10 pro help LiveKernalEvent 141

Hi, I have a computer with windows 10 Pro, and I have been suffering some reliability issues. Sometimes, windows stops being responsive when many tabs are open and I'm watching youtube videos. This has been a recurring problem.

First, I am watching a video or using a program, when it starts to behave choppily

Then, I attempt to use the start menu search, and it will not work altogether. I try to open up the task manager, and it won't open. I also attempt to use the win-r run dialog, and it won't open either.
    I then attempt to restart or shutdown the computer, and it will freeze, and I need to unplug it to turn it off.

I conducted a memory test, and apparently the memory in my PC is fine. What could be the problem?

I have details of the problem that appears to be the most likely culprit:

"Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎4/‎13/‎2020 10:51 PM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffdf86b75f5460
    Parameter 2: fffff80618564860
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 48c
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    "

I also have the whole reliability history log, but I cannot post it here because of the maximum allowable post length

Thank you to any and all responders!

:)

John F. Doe, Apr 14, 2020

2. LiveKernalEvent Code 141

I am almost certain it pertains to my Graphics Card (Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070), but here is what I get when I check the Reliability Report.

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffff918f2b393010

Parameter 2: fffff8006e0aed6c

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 3680

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Pascal_3D

Server information: 294a8105-ceb2-4df7-a049-f4358b36ba46

I have uninstalled the driver and deleted related files(checked the box upon uninstall), Reinstalled the latest driver, and completed a clean boot.

Believing I solved the issue, I booted up Overwatch and found my computer crashing again.

Any additional help would be appreciated.

Shawn Greenlaw, Apr 14, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

you can edit the title to say "issue solved", or "fixed " with the 'thread tools' option,under 'edit title' at the top right of the OP, so other who dont read all the posts dont keep posting suggestions *Wink Solve reliability issues with windows 10 pro help LiveKernalEvent 141 ;)

jboydgolfer, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Solve reliability issues with windows 10 pro help LiveKernalEvent 141

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Solve reliability issues with windows 10 pro help LiveKernalEvent 141

1. Solve reliability issues with windows 10 pro help LiveKernalEvent 141 - Similar Threads - Solve reliability issues

2. LiveKernalEvent 141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernalEvent 141: HelloMy PC has been having crashes while playing games recently. Looking at the Problem Details in windows, it says the same thing under every event: LiveKernalEvent code 141. I have looked it up, and it is usually due to hardware issues. Recently though there has been...
  3. LiveKernalEvent 141

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernalEvent 141: HelloMy PC has been having crashes while playing games recently. Looking at the Problem Details in windows, it says the same thing under every event: LiveKernalEvent code 141. I have looked it up, and it is usually due to hardware issues. Recently though there has been...
  4. LiveKernalEvent 141

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. LiveKernalEvent 141 and 117

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernalEvent 141 and 117: I started noticing my pc crashing more often and after checking the reliability monitor I saw these codes more often.SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎4/‎9/‎2022 12:16 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  6. LiveKernalEvent 141 and 117

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernalEvent 141 and 117: I started noticing my pc crashing more often and after checking the reliability monitor I saw these codes more often.SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎4/‎9/‎2022 12:16 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  7. LiveKernalEvent 141 and 117

8. LiveKernalEvent 117, 141, 144

LiveKernalEvent 117, 141, 144: Hey Everyone,Sorry I was just wondering if I could get some help with an issue regarding some crashing ive been going through. I have a few livekernalevent errors and cant figure out what the issue is outside of a faulty GPU which is basically a death sentence in todays...
  9. LiveKernalEvent 141

LiveKernalEvent 141: Me and my brother built a pc the other day and since everything was finish and updated, any time I have done ANYTHING with slight graphical intensity, I have had it go to black and after a second or 2 it comes back on, when we went looking for the problem all we found is...
  10. LiveKernalEvent Code 141

LiveKernalEvent Code 141: I am almost certain it pertains to my Graphics Card (Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070), but here is what I get when I check the Reliability Report. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff918f2b393010 Parameter 2: fffff8006e0aed6c Parameter 3: 0 Parameter...