Windows 10: SOLVED: Activation Issue

Discus and support SOLVED: Activation Issue in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Sony laptop that I purchased it with an original Windows 7 Pro years ago. It was upgraded to Windows 10. Recently I decided to reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mitra_m, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Mitra_m Win User

SOLVED: Activation Issue

Hello,

I have a Sony laptop that I purchased it with an original Windows 7 Pro years ago. It was upgraded to Windows 10. Recently I decided to reset the windows. After resetting, the windows requires activation code. I enter the activation code I had for the previously installed Windows 7, but it shows error 0x87e10bc6.

Please help me with this.

P.S. I have posted a screenshot of the command "
    [COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]slmgr.vbs /dlv", in case if it helps.[/COLOR]​

Regards, SOLVED: Activation Issue fa9d299d-726f-4375-bb3b-eaa52b043ede?upload=true.jpg

:)

Mitra_m, Mar 9, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 9, 2021
  3. ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Tendows Win User

[SOLVED] How do I solve an issue where File Explorer windows open twice?

Hi there, Thofikh!

1. I have not made any changes to the system prior to this issue.

2. No, I have not installed a third-party antivirus on the system.

I tried both step 1 and 2. The issue was still occurring.

Tendows, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

1. SOLVED: Activation Issue - Similar Threads - SOLVED Activation Issue

2. how to solve error for activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to solve error for activation: how to solve - we cant activate windows on this device because you dont have a valid digital licence or product key. if you think you do have a valid licence or key, select troubleshoot below. 0xc004f012...
  3. [solved] can't activate w10pro retail

[solved] can't activate w10pro retail: OS: windows 10 pro retail Build: 1903 OS Build 18362.356 computer: custom built install type: from scratch, not an upgrade Hello, When I try to activate windows with my product key I get "Unable to activate windows" and get an error code 0x803fa067 no letter l or L...
  4. [SOLVED] Changing Hard Drive - Windows Activation Issue

[SOLVED] Changing Hard Drive - Windows Activation Issue: Hello five months ago my HDD was corrupted so I brought it to service shop and they changed my HDD and reinstalled windows in it. What I didn't know was they installed a different windows license with the one I had in my previous HDD which will expired after 180 days. Now I...
  5. Windows 10 home activation *SOLVED*

Windows 10 home activation *SOLVED*: I just built a new PC and am trying to activate windows on it, and it's not activating even though I have a digital license associated with my account. Do I really have to buy a new license to get rid of the watermark or what else can I do? edit: it activated???...
  6. Solving Activation Issues - from old computer to new computer

Solving Activation Issues - from old computer to new computer: Purchased a custom build. Purchased a new Microsoft license for the Windows that installed when I restored my image of the old computer on to the new one via Macrium Reflect. Three days in, the new computer was found to be damaged in transit, and sent it back. The builder...
  7. How to mark an issue as solved

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to mark an issue as solved: I am dac10012a. I posted this issue in the Microsoft Community forum. I solved it myself but I don't know how to mark it as solved and I think the solution will be helpful to others. Can a moderator label the issue as solved? Thanks. Windows 10 May 19 2019 update stops at...
  8. how to solve antivirus issued

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to solve antivirus issued: Norton contact SupportNumber for all issues regarding Norton contact support number. our professional, good trainer and good explainer.our services is very fast and best answers provides the user.Why contact Norton contact support Number But if users are facing any type of...
  9. Solved - More NAS issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Solved - More NAS issues.: I'm trying to set up a NAS to be accessible on a Windows 10 box. Looking around, I see I'm far from the only one having issues with this sort of thing. It's a new device (well, newly installed, anyway) - a D-Link DNS-320L that's hopefully going to be the backup device for...
  10. Won't sleep issue - Solved!

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't sleep issue - Solved!: For those of us that use a RealTek sound chipset on a motherboard, there is an issue when using the Line In port. If you enable this feature, this will prevent your PC from going to sleep. Here is a screenshot of the port enabled, showing the stream is prevent sleep:...