Windows 10: SOLVED: Android won't connect with Windows - USB issue

Discus and support SOLVED: Android won't connect with Windows - USB issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After MONTHS of trying to figure this out, and hours of searching online, I finally found a simply solution: DISABLE THE FAST STARTUP OPTION in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SLYinCali, Jun 20, 2022.

1. SLYinCali Win User

SOLVED: Android won't connect with Windows - USB issue

After MONTHS of trying to figure this out, and hours of searching online, I finally found a simply solution: DISABLE THE FAST STARTUP OPTION in Windows. Here's where I found it. It is solution #4:https://softwarekeep.com/help-center/how-to-fix-device-descriptor-request-failed-unknown-usb-device-in-windows-10Good luck everyone!

:)

SLYinCali, Jun 20, 2022

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jun 20, 2022
  3. 6020 won`t connect through Irda

The problem was with my Irda adapter. I got a new one and I am able to connect with Nokia 6020. But still I can`t connect with Nokia 6600. I`ve tried to set different connection speeds but still nothing. The PCSuite finds that there is a Nokia 6600 present
    but it won`t connect with it. Any ideas of how to solve it?

ilozen---01, Jun 20, 2022
  4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

SOLVED: Android won't connect with Windows - USB issue [​IMG]

Thema:

1. SOLVED: Android won't connect with Windows - USB issue - Similar Threads - SOLVED Android won't

2. SOLVED: Android won't connect with Windows - USB issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLVED: Android won't connect with Windows - USB issue: After MONTHS of trying to figure this out, and hours of searching online, I finally found a simply solution: DISABLE THE FAST STARTUP OPTION in Windows. Here's where I found it. It is solution...
  3. Android USB connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Android USB connection: I've got a new phone Pixel 6 and it is failing to connect to WIN 10 properly. It is listed as an unspecified device and Windows reports that my ADB drivers are up to date. I am using the same cable that worked with my previous phone Pixel 4. But the phone will not show in...
  4. Android USB connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android USB connection: I've got a new phone Pixel 6 and it is failing to connect to WIN 10 properly. It is listed as an unspecified device and Windows reports that my ADB drivers are up to date. I am using the same cable that worked with my previous phone Pixel 4. But the phone will not show in...
  5. Android USB tether issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android USB tether issue: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct topic, feel free to move I have an issue where my phone hangs Task manager and Network properties when on 'USB Tether' on Windows 10. if the phone connected to a PC and no tether via USB it works fine, but when I tether via USB...
  6. Remote Desktop Connection Issue [SOLVED]

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Connection Issue [SOLVED]: I originally posted this on July 18, 2020: Hi, I have 4 computers on a peer-to-peer network. Two of the PCs can log into any PC on the network using Remote Desktop Connection while the other two cannot log into any of them. The two that cannot log into any other computer,...
  7. Android not connecting to Windows via USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Android not connecting to Windows via USB: Here's the scenario: I connect my Android device ( running on Android 9/Pie) to PC (on windows 10) via USB. It connects to windows (confirmed by sound of connection) and starts charging. I go through the USB options on phone and switch to 'File Transfer' option. Now...
  8. Android USB tethering issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Android USB tethering issue: Hello, I have an issue with Android USB tethering on my Windows 10 laptop : despite the system detects the "NDIS" network device, ipconfig -all returns no value on default gateway. The most intriguing aspect of this issue is that it sometimes disappears, suggesting a cable...
  9. Android USB connection to Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android USB connection to Laptop: Recently I've had issues connecting my Android (Motorola) phone to my PC and laptop via USB (and otherwise, for that matter). I'd mostly like to do this to move photos from my phone onto my laptop/PC but also because it's sometimes useful for certain software. When I try to...
  10. Won't sleep issue - Solved!

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't sleep issue - Solved!: For those of us that use a RealTek sound chipset on a motherboard, there is an issue when using the Line In port. If you enable this feature, this will prevent your PC from going to sleep. Here is a screenshot of the port enabled, showing the stream is prevent sleep:...