Windows 10: Solved Automatically log in

Discus and support Solved Automatically log in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I setup my Win 10 to login automatically for every startup? I live alone and no one has access to my laptop. Thanks in advance. Rev. Larry... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LarryRink, Jan 4, 2019.

1. LarryRink Win User

Solved Automatically log in

How do I setup my Win 10 to login automatically for every startup? I live alone and no one has access to my laptop.

Thanks in advance.

Rev. Larry

:)

LarryRink, Jan 4, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 4, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Solved  Automatically log in :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Solved Automatically log in

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Solved Automatically log in

1. Solved Automatically log in - Similar Threads - Solved Automatically log

2. solved. Microsoft bug with logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solved. Microsoft bug with logging in.: updated windows 11 computer says i have to set up new pin however when i click that it takes me back to the previous page. so im locked out of my account. i have tried safe mode but nothing happened. i also tried the command prompt to log in as admin. it didnt work however i...
  3. solved. Microsoft bug with logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solved. Microsoft bug with logging in.: updated windows 11 computer says i have to set up new pin however when i click that it takes me back to the previous page. so im locked out of my account. i have tried safe mode but nothing happened. i also tried the command prompt to log in as admin. it didnt work however i...
  4. [SOLVED] Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [SOLVED] Stuck on Automatic Repair Loop: Hi there, Since yesterday, my laptop has been stuck on Automatic Repair loop. It shows SrtTrail.txt log. I tried troubleshooting it automatically and it got stuck on the loop. I tried restoring; the message that appeared read "successful" but after restarting, it got back...
  5. Windows Automatic Repair looping and no solve

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Automatic Repair looping and no solve: Hey, My wife's laptop with Windows10 started to do some updates and after some time I discovered a blue screen with the title "Automatic Repair" and a subtitle "your PC did not start correctly." I googled it and it seems to be a common problem with looping the same thing...
  6. Windows Automatic Update Solved!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Automatic Update Solved!: Win Update Stop v1.4 Broken computer? Microsoft acting all innocent about it? Microsoft steeling your bandwidth and processor power for sneaky behind the scenes updates that won't even display on their own Task Manager? Hate Jumping through ridiculous hoops just to turn off...
  7. Automatic Log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatic Log in: In the last few days when I turn on my Windows 10 computer it automatically logs me in. If I put the computer on sleep mode though, the log in screen comes up when I turn the screen on. How do I get my log in screen to come back for when I turn the computer on?...
  8. Automaticly log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automaticly log in: How do I setup my Win 10 to login automatically for every startup? I live alone and no one has access to my laptop. Thanks in advance. Rev. Larry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automaticly-log-in/95b71023-483e-4c56-b289-e1f00ce52d51
  9. I am automatically logged in,but?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I am automatically logged in,but?: I run a stand alone computer and I am automatically logged in,but all of a sudden it asks for my password .when returning from screen standby. 47278
  10. Windows logs automatically logs into last user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows logs automatically logs into last user: I just upgraded my PC to windows 10 and have already seen my first issue. I have two user accounts on my computer. Neither of them have passwords. In Windows 7 it would load up windows and give me the option to select the user I want to sign into. In Windows 10 to...