Windows 10: SOLVED Bluetooth error

Discus and support SOLVED Bluetooth error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to install software updates that I will list below that failed for an error in bthport.sys. I tried updating & reinstalling drivers, sfc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SethC2, Feb 19, 2020.

1. SethC2 Win User

SOLVED Bluetooth error

Hi, I tried to install software updates that I will list below that failed for an error in bthport.sys. I tried updating & reinstalling drivers, sfc scan, hard reset on my windows and basically everything else I couldfind that was relevant to my problem online. There has to be something I'm missing. When troubleshooting Bluetooth the error is "Check radio status" not fixed.

Updates that failed due to the Bluetooth error:

• KB4537759
    • KB4534132
    • KB4532693

All are showing the error code 0x80071a2d

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

SethC2, Feb 19, 2020

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Feb 19, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 19, 2020
  4. SOLVED Bluetooth error

Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth

While waiting for replies I solved this - in Windows 10 by the following steps where -> means click/select.
    1. Start -> Settings-> Devices -> Bluetooth.
    2. At this point ensure Bluetooth is on and device you wish to make the transfer from is listed and paired.
    3. At the bottom of the same page under Related Settings -> Send or receive files via Bluetooth -> Receive files.
    4. The Waiting for connection page appears stay on this page and initiate the transfer from your device.
    5. The file is being received window appears with a progress bar when this is complete you will be asked where to save the file and Finish
    It appears these steps have to be performed for each individual file transferred therefore I've pinned the Settings window with Bluetooth selected to the task bar.

SlainteMhath, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

SOLVED Bluetooth error

1. SOLVED Bluetooth error - Similar Threads - SOLVED Bluetooth error

2. solve this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solve this error: who do solve this error? Script:C:\Users\Asus\AppData\Local\CDContent\ytcheckts.vbsLine:41Char: 5Error: 7,22:Userld:AsusCode: 80070057Source: null https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-this-error/3cd7f5e9-4bfb-4228-b728-3e51f31169ee
  3. solve this error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solve this error: who do solve this error? Script:C:\Users\Asus\AppData\Local\CDContent\ytcheckts.vbsLine:41Char: 5Error: 7,22:Userld:AsusCode: 80070057Source: null https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-this-error/3cd7f5e9-4bfb-4228-b728-3e51f31169ee
  4. How to solve this error?

How to solve this error?: ErrorWe are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when connecting to this service is not generally allowed. If you believe that...
  5. Solving CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Error

Solving CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Error: I'm running into a repeated BSOD error, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I followed several troubleshooting steps, and ended up doing a full PC reset. I do have extra drives I disconnected and reconnected after the reset. I did a clean install for my GPU driver and installed updated...
  6. When will the Win10 bluetooth problems be solved?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When will the Win10 bluetooth problems be solved?: Hi,My microsoft bluetooth mouse 1679c and my JBL bluetooth speaker were not detected automatically since Win 10 update to version 20H2. Update 21H1 did not resolve the problem. Yes, my Win10 is up to date. Yes, I have checked and installed the latest drivers. Yes, I have...
  7. Bluetooth FIX SOLVED

Bluetooth FIX SOLVED: I don't know really why but i had a problem with connecting devices to Bluetooth with message "Try connecting again" or etc. The only thing that helps me: Open Services Find "Bluetooth Support Service" - Right Click Mouse - Properties Go to "Log On" tab - click "Browse" On...
  8. Bluetooth Keyboard recover PIN _ Solved

Bluetooth Keyboard recover PIN _ Solved: Recover Bluetooth Keyboard 3.0 PIN again _ Solved There is one way to recover PIN code again Press Win key + R together to open Run dialog box again. Type "regedit" in it and click ok If you have tuch screen pad just go to search area near windows start menue type...
  9. OneDrive Error! (Solved!)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive Error! (Solved!): Hello all, Computer: Lenovo ThinkPad W520 Windows: Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809, OS Build 17763.475 I'm posting this question after checking all possible answers in this community so I've done my homework. I've a very weird OneDrive problem. So a few weeks back I...
  10. ERROR SOLVING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ERROR SOLVING: I opened word and I got the error message 0xc0000142 I'm on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/error-solving/17fa3bf8-52f5-42c6-86c2-99ce7ac25908

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue thooth radio statu