Windows 10: Solved: Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 for Linx 12x64 Laptop windows 10...

Discus and support Solved: Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 for Linx 12x64 Laptop windows 10... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Guys. A big thanks to Darryl Clingen for the driver for the wireless adapter. Spent days trying to resolve this. No help from Linx or Microsoft. All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by evoque1, Mar 15, 2021.

1. evoque1 Win User

Solved: Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 for Linx 12x64 Laptop windows 10...

Guys. A big thanks to Darryl Clingen for the driver for the wireless adapter. Spent days trying to resolve this. No help from Linx or Microsoft. All you need to do is follow the "read me" instructions and then reboot. Worked for me and now able to connect to the internet using my Linx 12x64 running windows 10 ver 20H2.

Here is the text of his advice.

I have re-uploaded the folder needed in my public OneDrive. Just for convenience
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aob1sgwKt-OtrtsBlUhsbRC9KzlwCw

:)

evoque1, Mar 15, 2021

2. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2

Problem Solved for Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2.

I have struggled over 2 weeks to find a solution to the drivers for Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter not installing. I tried Microsoft catalog and many other but the only way is to download the driver package from http://theminixforum.com:9009/drivers/Z83-4_CherryTrail-T3-64bit_drivers.zip.
    Follow the instructions under \installer\platforminstaller\drivers\Z83-4 WiFi driver

It works like a dream

Darryl Clingen, Mar 15, 2021
  3. zunami Win User
    Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

hi,

My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter.
    Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi.
    Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and the wireless function shuts down entirely.

Restarting, enabling and disabling and so forth doesn't solve the problem, only a full uninstall of the device and a clean install of most recent drivers fixes the issue, until next time I try connecting to a public wifi.

My Asus runs window 10 64bit.

Any ideas?

zunami, Mar 15, 2021
  4. dsjones15 Win User

Solved: Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 for Linx 12x64 Laptop windows 10...

broadcom 802.11n Wireless SDIO adapter and bcmfn2 Device

I just got bricked by a Win10 update. I didn't get to see which one and I don't know if it was an Insider preview or not. Hopefully whatever it is the Insiders can help with the resulting issue.

On reinstalling Win10 Home my Wifi adapter is not working "This device cannot start (Code 10)". In addition the bcmfn2 device is unable to start as it is dependent on the Wifi adapter (SD\VID_02d0&PID_a9a6&FN_1\4&32d17375&0&0) "Code 51".

I immediately got an update to the version I now have, but the issue persists. After going on numerous forums I find that this is happening to hundreds or people over numerous brands of computers, mostly tablets and some laptops. It is happening with a
    variety of Win10 versions and no one can find a resolution for this.

My question is why is no one at Microsoft doing anything about this. Many of the forums I've been on are Microsoft forums so I assume Microsoft is aware of it...maybe not. Solved: Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 for Linx 12x64 Laptop windows 10... :(

I have removed and reinstalled the drivers (the most recent and one previous without a change in symptoms...as have most of those I have observed.

I have a NuVision TM800W610L with Win10 Home 64-bit v1803 build 17134.112.

The Broadcom 802.11n SDIO driver is 1.596.12.0

The bcmfn2 device driver is the same.

Any assistance will be appreciated by many.

dsjones15, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Solved: Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 for Linx 12x64 Laptop windows 10... - Similar Threads - Solved Broadcom 802

2. Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter: I have a laptop it has Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter but something is wrong with it and it's stopping me from getting connected to the internet can someone give me a new adapter to download and tell me how to apply it?...
  3. Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter: I have a laptop it has Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter but something is wrong with it and it's stopping me from getting connected to the internet can someone give me a new adapter to download and tell me how to apply it?...
  4. Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10: hello everybody, I formatted my PC and installed windows 10. after that, the WiFi and Bluetooth do not work. I tried every driver and every driver updater software on the internet and still it doesn't work. I installed an older windows 10 1703 version but still no WiFi or...
  6. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10: hello everybody, I formatted my PC and installed windows 10. after that, the WiFi and Bluetooth do not work. I tried every driver and every driver updater software on the internet and still it doesn't work. I installed an older windows 10 1703 version but still no WiFi or...
  7. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2 driver not working wibdows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Broadcom WiFi Trouble Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter, Code 48:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcom WiFi Trouble Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter, Code 48:: I'm having trouble with my Broadcom WiFi adapter Broadcom 802.11ac WDI SDIO Adapter. It won't show WiFi anywhere in my system and yes it supports it. It keeps giving me Code 48 The driver for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have problems with...
  9. Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2: Problem Solved for Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter & bcmfn2. I have struggled over 2 weeks to find a solution to the drivers for Broadcom 802.11ac WDi SDIO Adapter not installing. I tried Microsoft catalog and many other but the only way is to download the driver...
  10. Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter: hi, My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter. Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi. Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aob1sgwKt- OtrtsBlUhsbRC9KzlwCw