Windows 10: [SOLVED] Can not connect to activation servers after reinstalling Windows

Discus and support [SOLVED] Can not connect to activation servers after reinstalling Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I recently reinstalled Windows 10 because it was corrupt and no longer booting. Before that, I had Windows 7 Home Premium, then I upgraded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TimmSkiller, Dec 8, 2018.

1. [SOLVED] Can not connect to activation servers after reinstalling Windows

Hello.

I recently reinstalled Windows 10 because it was corrupt and no longer booting.

Before that, I had Windows 7 Home Premium, then I upgraded that to Windows 10 Home, which is what I reinstalled.

Before the reinstallation, I had no problems regarding reinstallation.

But now, for no apparent reason, Windows has just de-activated and when I select the Activation troubleshooter, It tells me:

"The Communication with the activation server was not possible. Wait a few minutes and try again. (0xC0020036)"

As far as I have researched, this could be fixed by performing a SFC File Checker Scan, because it could be apparently a corrupted "sppsvc.exe" service/file.

I ran a SFC scan, it told me some files were corrupt and were also successfully repaired.

I rebooted and it still didn't work.

I have not made any hardware changes, which is what Windows 10 is known for de-activating.

EDIT: Thanks for your answers. I fixed it by perofrming a repair-upgrade.

:)

TimmSkiller, Dec 8, 2018

2. Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

my pc shows windows cannot connect to the organization activation server on activation settings . Troubleshooting didn't solved the problem. If there is any other solution please suggest.

babukajibhandari, Dec 8, 2018
  3. MrGenius Win User
    [Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! [SOLVED] Can not connect to activation servers after reinstalling Windows :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Dec 8, 2018
  4. [SOLVED] Can not connect to activation servers after reinstalling Windows

Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

[SOLVED] Can not connect to activation servers after reinstalling Windows

1. [SOLVED] Can not connect to activation servers after reinstalling Windows - Similar Threads - SOLVED connect activation

2. Window is not activated after reinstallation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window is not activated after reinstallation.: Hi there, My laptop was working very slow so I did install SSD in my laptop and reinstall window 10. but, I am unable to activate my window and MS office. I did the following thing but still getting same issue.troubleshoot Login with Microsoft id.update windowreinstall window...
  3. How to solve problem of connect organization activation server when I activate windows 10...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to solve problem of connect organization activation server when I activate windows 10...: How to solve problem of connect organization activation server when I activate windows 10 pro by product key method https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-problem-of-connect-organization/1eb1cd06-6c2f-4ac6-964f-b61a3ccbcda1
  4. How to solve problem of connect organization activation server when I activate windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve problem of connect organization activation server when I activate windows 10...: How to solve problem of connect organization activation server when I activate windows 10 pro by product key method https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-problem-of-connect-organization/1eb1cd06-6c2f-4ac6-964f-b61a3ccbcda1
  5. How to solve problem of connect organization activation server when I activate windows 10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can not connect to the organisations activation server

Can not connect to the organisations activation server: I can't activate windows as it says 'We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organisation's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your...
  7. Window Activation after reinstall

Window Activation after reinstall: I have hp laptop with preinstalled window 10 home single language and i format the disk and reinstall window 10 pro which not activated from the key of window 10 home came along in build with bios. I have downloaded window 10 from Microsoft and window 10 insider too which...
  8. Can not connect to activation servers after reinstalling Windows

Can not connect to activation servers after reinstalling Windows: Hello. I recently reinstalled Windows 10 because it was corrupt and no longer booting. Before that, I had Windows 7 Home Premium, then I upgraded that to Windows 10 Home, which is what I reinstalled. Before the reinstallation, I had no problems regarding reinstallation....
  9. Server can not Connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Server can not Connect: Hi, My home entertainment set up includes a Sony STRDN 840 and a Samsung Model 5500 Series 5 TV. I use it mostly to play music from my computer music folders. I have two servers that will not connect using the SONY Home Network feature and I want to delete them. I have...
  10. Can reinstall solve many issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Can reinstall solve many issues: How many of the issues surfacing in Ten Forum could be solved just by reinstall Windows 10? I had an unclickable Start button lower left corner of Desktop, and therefore no menu. To reinstall I went to: file explorer - to: C: - to: ESD - to: Windows - to: setup_exe - to:...