Windows 10: [SOLVED] Can't activate windows on second hand laptop with windows 10 education error code...

Discus and support [SOLVED] Can't activate windows on second hand laptop with windows 10 education error code... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought a second hand laptop that was factory reset and upon starting it, it asked to activate windows. The KMS server seems to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MoinVohra, Jan 8, 2020.

1. MoinVohra Win User

[SOLVED] Can't activate windows on second hand laptop with windows 10 education error code...

Hi,

I recently bought a second hand laptop that was factory reset and upon starting it, it asked to activate windows. The KMS server seems to be unavailable and the error code 0x8007232B shows when I tried troubleshooting it. I read about changing it to KMS to MAK but do not fully understand it... note I do not have the product key. Please help.

:)

MoinVohra, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jan 8, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jan 8, 2020
  4. [SOLVED] Can't activate windows on second hand laptop with windows 10 education error code...

Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f050

Hi.

My name is Edward M.

I hope to help.-

Before performing these steps, check the date and time of your computer sometimes the downloads produce errors due to the configuration of the system, and once updated or purchased the update of the date, time and time zone where you are, try these steps to
    solve activation errors:

1. Confirm that the device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn to update Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-do/help/4027667

2. Use the Activation Problem Solver to solve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

3. If the error continues, review the following list of error codes and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

4. Make sure the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run or try to activate the Activation Troubleshooter, they change the error code and the message. If you have changed, look for the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

EdwardMyers2020, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

[SOLVED] Can't activate windows on second hand laptop with windows 10 education error code...

1. [SOLVED] Can't activate windows on second hand laptop with windows 10 education error code... - Similar Threads - SOLVED Can't activate

2. Product Key Activation for second hand laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key Activation for second hand laptop?: I got a notification on my acer laptop touchscreen saying the windows 10 enterprise licence will expire soon and that I need a product key or something. I tried looking for ways to find the product key, but this is a second- hand laptop, I didn't receive the packaging or...
  3. Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10: I got a second hand laptop as a present and Windows 10 is not activated on it. My sister was also given a second hand laptop and it seems that hers does have windows 10 installed. I went back to the place the laptop was from and they just said to buy windows 10 off Ebay. I...
  4. Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10: I got a second hand laptop as a present and Windows 10 is not activated on it. My sister was also given a second hand laptop and it seems that hers does have windows 10 installed. I went back to the place the laptop was from and they just said to buy windows 10 off Ebay. I...
  5. Error code: 0xC004F211 - Second hand laptop doesn't have Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Second hand laptop - windows 10 pro in not activated

Second hand laptop - windows 10 pro in not activated: Split from this thread. I just buy a second hand laptop and I seen that my laptop windows 10 pro in not activated. In settings there are showing hardware of your device has changed. widows was not activated and a error code. What I will do in this case?...
  7. Can't activate windows 10 Education

Can't activate windows 10 Education: Hi, I can't activate my windows 10 education because I am not connected to an organization server that I don't know of. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-education/85799aae-25d4-45d4-b9fb-078ff7a3d571
  8. Can't activate windows on second hand laptop with windows 10 education error code 0x8007232B

Can't activate windows on second hand laptop with windows 10 education error code 0x8007232B: Hi, I recently bought a second hand laptop that was factory reset and upon starting it, it asked to activate windows. The KMS server seems to be unavailable and the error code 0x8007232B shows when I tried troubleshooting it. I read about changing it to KMS to MAK but do...
  9. Seconde Hand laptop came with an activated windos 10

Seconde Hand laptop came with an activated windos 10: Hi MS community I just bought a used laptop and after installing windows 10 it was auto ativated without entering a product key how do i know if the ativation legit cause the laptop omes with a windows 7 OA sticker ??...
  10. Can't activate windows 10 education

Can't activate windows 10 education: I have a laptop from school which has windows 10 education on it which now requires be to activate it but I can't as I'm no longer at school and are unable to get it activated from or by the school. How can I activate it or how can I change the windows so I am able to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cant activate windows 10 on secondhand laptop

2. Secondhand laptop cant activate Windows

3. cant activate windows 10 education