Windows 10: SOLVED---Can't get FS to start after Restore point.

Discus and support SOLVED---Can't get FS to start after Restore point. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Story. I use a local account on my PC, and there is only one account and it is an administrator account. To buy and download MS FS2020, I had to log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChrisbeeRuralcinema, Nov 1, 2020.

1. SOLVED---Can't get FS to start after Restore point.

My Story. I use a local account on my PC, and there is only one account and it is an administrator account. To buy and download MS FS2020, I had to log into my MS account, which I did. After doing this I no long can use My Doc, only Read access. I ended up of a total of three users on my account. Settings> Accounts> My Info3 bubbles heads…. All with the same credentials…. I finished the install of FS2020. and it seamed to work

I need to get access back my Docs, so I used a restore point from the day before the FS2020 install, still no access to my docs read only and still have 3 accounts as above. And now my MS FS2020 does not work at all, HELP please.

:)

ChrisbeeRuralcinema, Nov 1, 2020
  2. cereberus Win User

Restore points being deleted

This is not a pitch but a valid suggestion of a superior alternative.

cereberus, Nov 1, 2020
  3. jellyroll Win User
    How to delete inactive System Image Restore Points in System Restore

Windows 10 64-bit.
    When I click "show more restore points" in System Restore I see a bunch of old "system image restore points" that were deleted in past and do not correspond to any currently active restore points. Clicking any of these old restore points, I simply get an error message saying they could not be found, and to select another restore point instead.I would like to delete these restore points listings but have been unable to do so.
    So far, I have tried steps mentioned below without any luck :

Disk Cleanup through (CSOLVED---Can't get FS to start after Restore point. :) Properties
    Disable System Protection (OFF and ON) in System Protection for OS (CSOLVED---Can't get FS to start after Restore point. :)
    Disk Space Usage to minimum (slider button all the way to the left then 'Delete all restore points for this drive'),
    Delete all shown Restore points in CCleaner (the problem ones do not show here),
    Reset Windows Backup to Default in Windows 10 with 'Reset_Windows_Backup.bat' utility.

Any suggestions highly welcome.

jellyroll, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

SOLVED---Can't get FS to start after Restore point.

Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, SOLVED---Can't get FS to start after Restore point. :)

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

SOLVED---Can't get FS to start after Restore point.

1. SOLVED---Can't get FS to start after Restore point. - Similar Threads - SOLVED Can't start

2. Can't delete restore point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete restore point: Friends,Strange problem.Restore points are deleted in a day or so after they are created. Have plenty of space allotted.One system image restore point from 7/9/21 remains and can't be deleted. I did replace a hard disc awhile back and cloned from an external drive if this...
  3. Can't delete restore point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete restore point: Friends,Strange problem.Restore points are deleted in a day or so after they are created. Have plenty of space allotted.One system image restore point from 7/9/21 remains and can't be deleted. I did replace a hard disc awhile back and cloned from an external drive if this...
  4. Can't delete restore point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't create restore point

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can't create restore point: When trying to manually create a restore point from System Properties/System Protection tab, the process runs without ever completing. I've let it go 20 minutes and still nothing. Have to go to Task Manager to get it to stop. Based on info I had read online, I deleted all...
  6. Can't get to restore point (Alt + F10)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't get to restore point (Alt + F10): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UNICORNDescending [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmnuew/cant_get_to_restore_point_alt_f10/
  7. Can't get FS to start after Restore point.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get FS to start after Restore point.: My Story. I use a local account on my PC, and there is only one account and it is an administrator account. To buy and download MS FS2020, I had to log into my MS account, which I did. After doing this I no long can use My Doc, only Read access. I ended up of a total of three...
  8. System Restore Point Disappeared [Solved]

System Restore Point Disappeared [Solved]: System Restore Point Disappeared after a few hours of creating it. After a thorough investigation, I found it was the Carbonite cloud backup program actually its service that was responsible for that. Disabling the service or uninstalling the program resolved the issue....
  9. Can't restore windows restore point

Can't restore windows restore point: So I need to restore my computer to a restore point that is stored in my SSD, but when I try to restore it, I get an error: system restore failed to replace the file C:\progamdata\microsoft\windows\containers\baseimages\ and then some random numbers. I can't figure out...
  10. can't create restore point

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    can't create restore point: I get error message: the restore point could not be created... insufficient storage available to create either the shadow copy... (0x8004231F) I have 4 gb allotted for restore points on this partition, which is my C partition, and there are no existing restore points ....