Windows 10: [solved] Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note

Discus and support [solved] Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note in Cortana to solve the problem; Cortana's "take a note" crashes after a note is either spoken or written. The screen below just closes instead of presenting me with the screen "Here... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by fredericoacazevedo, Nov 27, 2018.

1. [solved] Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note

Cortana's "take a note" crashes after a note is either spoken or written. The screen below just closes instead of presenting me with the screen "Here is your note" and the symbol of onenote besides it. As a result, the notes aren't being saved in any onenote notebook. I've tried restarting the pc, reinstalling onenote, reinstalling cortana, creating a new account, changing the default onenote notebook but nothing seems to work. The same thing is happening in my surface book 2 and in another windows pc. Both are running the last update of windows 10.

[solved] Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note f143b83e-32ec-4498-ad36-0636c8f5569e?upload=true.png

:)

fredericoacazevedo, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Konmal88 Win User

Cortana doesn' t replie.

Cortana doesn' t replie to me. She just search on bing everything I say. What I have to do to solve this problem?

Konmal88, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Alfred001 Win User
    Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

I've taken to using Sticky Notes recently and love them, but today I've had them crash on me for the first time and I lost some of the notes.

I'm wondering, is there some kind of modified version or something that would allow saving the notes?

I don't mean saving them to some particular destination as a file, but just saving the current notes so that if a crash happens those would be the ones that are restored, rather than what happened to me which is that what was restored was the notes I had the last time Sticky Notes closed properly.

Alfred001, Nov 27, 2018
  4. [solved] Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note

Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

Just an observation, I have Sticky notes on my W7 & my W10 computers. Stickynote.exe was listed in many recent crashes on my W7 machine and for the last 2 weeks, there are failures in Reliability Monitor on my W10 computer saying that Sticky Notes has failed to update ( this all happened after the 1607 upgrade ).
    So I went here Stickies and downloaded Stickies. It's a small program and it is way better than MS Sticky Notes. I put it on my W7 & W10 computers and it works great and is free.

CADesertRat, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

[solved] Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note

1. [solved] Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note - Similar Threads - solved Cortana's note

2. Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows: Sometimes, we may need a quick way to write down something. Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows that can be used for that. [ATTACH] The program is portable, but when you run it for the first time, the program will create an INI file to save its...
  3. save random notes/info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    save random notes/info: only requirement is it autosaves ever time you open app/soft it goes to that info/note cant be onenote cant be something you have to signin sometihing thaat opens fast perferred, not a hard requriement 146949
  4. Third Sticky Note doesn't save and open with Windows

Third Sticky Note doesn't save and open with Windows: Hello, I've had some temporarily important numbers and lists that I've been keeping in Sticky notes as of recently. I had two different categories of information, and two separate sticky notes for each. Two days ago I added a third note to the two I'd had open previously...
  5. Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note

in Cortana
    Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note: Cortana's "take a note" crashes after a note is either spoken or written. The screen below just closes instead of presenting me with the screen "Here is your note" and the symbol of onenote besides it. As a result, the notes aren't being saved in any onenote notebook. I've...
  6. Help| note taking app

Help| note taking app: Hi recently i bought an surface pro and im a student im using an onenote 2016 but this app have few problems i even bought the gem add in but its not helping im looking for app like notability its only for ios the biggest problem in onenote for me is i cant edit a pdf that i...
  7. Cortana fails to create note in OneNote

Cortana fails to create note in OneNote: HARDWARE: Tested with various including Surface Book, HP Envy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Book 12 OS: Windows 10 - 1803 APPS: Cortana & OneNote, all updates applied as of 8/4/2018 ISSUE: 1. Give Cortana the "new note" or "take a note" command 2. Dictate the text, e.g....
  8. Missing Music section in Cortana Notes

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Music section in Cortana Notes: Does anyone know how to add the music section in Cortana's notes. I would like to link Cortana to Spotify. [img] 109487
  9. 8Gadget Users Take Note

8Gadget Users Take Note: The "Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3132372)" issued 12/29/2015 breaks the 8Gadgets from 8GadgetPack - Gadgets for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 that have been working fine since Windows 10 was released. (The...
  10. Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?

Sticky Notes - Saving the notes?: I've taken to using Sticky Notes recently and love them, but today I've had them crash on me for the first time and I lost some of the notes. I'm wondering, is there some kind of modified version or something that would allow saving the notes? I don't mean saving them...