Windows 10: [SOLVED] "D:\ is not accessible. Access is denied." after windows 10 64-bit update...

Discus and support [SOLVED] "D:\ is not accessible. Access is denied." after windows 10 64-bit update... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After Windows 10 updates KB4023057 and KB4580325 on April 8, 2021, I was no longer able to access the two partitions, D:\ and E:\, on my hard disk in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JonathanSteidel, May 4, 2021.

1. [SOLVED] "D:\ is not accessible. Access is denied." after windows 10 64-bit update...

After Windows 10 updates KB4023057 and KB4580325 on April 8, 2021, I was no longer able to access the two partitions, D:\ and E:\, on my hard disk in a USB 3 shell connected to my desktop PC. System and device info follow.Please tell me there is a way and how to restore the proper access to my drive partitions. Thank you.Symptoms & trouble-shooting steps:When double-clicking in File Explorer on the D:\ and E:\ drive Windows 10 displays a dialog box: ___________________________ Location is not available × D:\ is not accessible.

:)

JonathanSteidel, May 4, 2021
  2. TerryRW Win User

D:\ not accessible Access denied

After "upgrading" to windows 10, laptop wouldn't play DVDs. Paid for and downloaded driver and it worked for maybe 3 movies. Now it says "D:\is not accessible" and "access denied" What's going on?

TerryRW, May 5, 2021
  3. RyanHoyt Win User
    Denied myself access to D:

Hello, well trying to create a user profile for my child I went in and denied access to the D: to not only him, but now have also locked myself out.

I have followed all the help I can find including the command prompt which at the end tells me "D:* access denied, and also the other help option of granting access, it also tells me access denied.

RyanHoyt, May 5, 2021
  4. [SOLVED] "D:\ is not accessible. Access is denied." after windows 10 64-bit update...

Drive is not accessible. Access denied

Disk D: is not accessible. Access is denied on Windows 10 – How to Fix?

SidneyGibsonJr, May 5, 2021
Thema:

[SOLVED] "D:\ is not accessible. Access is denied." after windows 10 64-bit update...

1. [SOLVED] "D:\ is not accessible. Access is denied." after windows 10 64-bit update... - Similar Threads - SOLVED accessible Access

2. access denied on website. How to solve

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    access denied on website. How to solve: Website was working okay on 7/11. Update occurred on 7/13. Now I cannot log into the website. This is happening on multiple browsers.I am able to log in on my android phone.How to solve this issue?...
  3. "D:\ is not accessible. Access is denied." after windows 10 64-bit update 4/8/2021, where...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "D:\ is not accessible. Access is denied." after windows 10 64-bit update 4/8/2021, where...: After Windows 10 updates KB4023057 and KB4580325 on April 8, 2021, I was no longer able to access the two partitions, D:\ and E:\, on my hard disk in a USB 3 shell connected to my desktop PC. System and device info follow.Please tell me there is a way and how to restore the...
  4. " d:\ is not accessible. Access is denied"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    " d:\ is not accessible. Access is denied": After installing Windows10 from windows 7 Pro I lost access to my external drives. All USB drives and CDRom drive. The error that I get is " d:\ is not accessible. Access is denied" Can somebody help me with this?...
  5. Denied Access to Files After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Denied Access to Files After Windows 10 Update: After Windows 10 updated, the files on my desktop and the apps pinned to my taskbar disappeared. In addition, I no longer have permission to access, among other things, file explorer. I also do not have a security tab. I am the administrator, so any advice? Thanks....
  6. Denied myself access to D:

Denied myself access to D:: Hello, well trying to create a user profile for my child I went in and denied access to the D: to not only him, but now have also locked myself out. I have followed all the help I can find including the command prompt which at the end tells me "D:* access denied, and also...
  7. D:\ not accessible Access denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D:\ not accessible Access denied: After "upgrading" to windows 10, laptop wouldn't play DVDs. Paid for and downloaded driver and it worked for maybe 3 movies. Now it says "D:\is not accessible" and "access denied" What's going on?...
  8. Local disk D access denied

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Local disk D access denied: How to fix this ? every i make new folder [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-d-access-denied/87950c78-4e50-43c3-bb09-faf6ea96b147
  9. Drive D is not opening, not accessible, access denied

Drive D is not opening, not accessible, access denied: I`m not able to open my drive D:\ . When I try, I get message, not accessible, access denied. This error came as a result of removing all sharing privileges to the drive. immediately I finished the process of removing sharing of any file on the drive, I was not able to access...
  10. WindowsApps on D:\ Drive - Access Denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WindowsApps on D:\ Drive - Access Denied: Finally in version 10565 you are able to move/install Apps to other location than C:\Program Files\WindowsApps To change permissions for C:\Program Files\WindowsApps to be able to see what was inside the folder was easy however to do the same on D:\WindowsApps seems to be...