Windows 10: SOLVED!!!! Error with applications losing internet after upgrading W10 22H2

Discus and support SOLVED!!!! Error with applications losing internet after upgrading W10 22H2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I upgrade from W10 21H2 to W10 22H2 the computer applications do not know how to go to the internet, only gives the error when the network card is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alex Muñoz Carmona, Jun 20, 2024.

1. SOLVED!!!! Error with applications losing internet after upgrading W10 22H2

When I upgrade from W10 21H2 to W10 22H2 the computer applications do not know how to go to the internet, only gives the error when the network card is in domain mode and with a specific model of PC ZBook Fury 15 G8.The error it gives are the following:SOLVED!!!This is the solution in my case:Open the registry as admin and go to the registry key:Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-19\SoftwareAdd permission LOCAL SERVICE full control.

:)

Alex Muñoz Carmona, Jun 20, 2024
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Jun 20, 2024
  3. jcaswell Win User
    W10 can connect to wider internet but cannot access web pages

I have an odd issue with my W10 laptop linked to Sky broadband in the UK via wifi using a Sky router. The effect is that while I can actually access the internet (I can send and receive emails using Outlook and can connect to other machines using TeamViewer) I cannot access any web site (Google, BBC etc). There is no specific error message, merely that the access request timed out and a suggestion that it may be to do with proxy. I have tried the following:
    1. Other systems (W10 and ios) can access web sites using the same Sky router (therefore probably not a router problem)
    2. I have sent and received emails using Outlook, so the broadband connection is working (probably not a Sky problem)
    3. I have tried two different browsers (Firefox and Edge), no connection (not a browser problem)
    4. I am using Windows Defender and have:
      1. Made sure that Firefox is in the list of allowed systems in its Firewall, no connection after a reboot
      2. Turned off the Firewall and tried again - no connection
    My next step will be to re-install Windows, but has anyone got any other suggestions? Could it be some sort of virus (I have carried out a complete virus check using Defender) So - any suggestions?

jcaswell, Jun 20, 2024
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

SOLVED!!!! Error with applications losing internet after upgrading W10 22H2

Freezing/losing internet problems

Hi Miranda,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. It can be a performance issue of the system, an issue with the Internet connection or the application that you're using. Kindly provide us the answers to the following questions for us to further
    isolate the issue:

• Is the issue only happening when you are browsing the Internet?
    • Have you tried using another browser to check if the same issue will happen?
    • Did you receive any error messages when the computer hangs or stop responding?

In the meantime, we suggest using another browser to isolate if it is happening on a specific application. It is also better if you'll try to play a video that is already downloaded or saved on the computer and check if same issue will happen.

If the same issue is still happening using other browsers and videos that are saved on the computer, we suggest running the
    DISM tool and System File Checker. This will help fix possible corruption that the computer encountered. Kindly follow the steps on this article to perform it:
    Using System File Checker in Windows 10.

You can also run the Network troubleshooter for Windows 10 to identify if the issue is related to the Internet Connection. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Cortana, type Troubleshoot and choose it under the
      Best match.
    • Under Get up and running, choose Internet Connections.

• Click the Run the troubleshooter tab and follow the on-screen steps to run it.

We'll wait for your response about this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

SOLVED!!!! Error with applications losing internet after upgrading W10 22H2

1. SOLVED!!!! Error with applications losing internet after upgrading W10 22H2 - Similar Threads - SOLVED Error applications

2. SOLVED!!!! Error with applications losing internet after upgrading W10 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOLVED!!!! Error with applications losing internet after upgrading W10 22H2: When I upgrade from W10 21H2 to W10 22H2 the computer applications do not know how to go to the internet, only gives the error when the network card is in domain mode and with a specific model of PC ZBook Fury 15 G8.The error it gives are the following:SOLVED!!!This is the...
  3. SOLVED!!!! Error with applications losing internet after upgrading W10 22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SOLVED!!!! Error with applications losing internet after upgrading W10 22H2: When I upgrade from W10 21H2 to W10 22H2 the computer applications do not know how to go to the internet, only gives the error when the network card is in domain mode and with a specific model of PC ZBook Fury 15 G8.The error it gives are the following:SOLVED!!!This is the...
  4. No Internet after 22H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Internet after 22H2 update?: Hi,after updating to 22H2 my internet connection just won't work anymore. I can connect to my WiFi, but it just says "no internet, secure". I googled it and found that plenty of people had that issue with varying solutions. None of which worked for me unfortunately... Here's...
  5. No Internet after 22H2 update?

No Internet after 22H2 update?: Hi,after updating to 22H2 my internet connection just won't work anymore. I can connect to my WiFi, but it just says "no internet, secure". I googled it and found that plenty of people had that issue with varying solutions. None of which worked for me unfortunately... Here's...
  6. Applications but not browser lose Internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications but not browser lose Internet connection: Hi,Now and then, the applications on my Windows 10 Pro PC lose connection to the Internet. But this doesn't affect my browser. It will continue to work fine. The first I'll know about the problem is usually when I open either Outlook or Spotify. Outlook will tell me it can't...
  7. Applications but not browser lose Internet connection

Applications but not browser lose Internet connection: Hi,Now and then, the applications on my Windows 10 Pro PC lose connection to the Internet. But this doesn't affect my browser. It will continue to work fine. The first I'll know about the problem is usually when I open either Outlook or Spotify. Outlook will tell me it can't...
  8. Applications but not browser lose Internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. W10 internet problem (mostly) solved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W10 internet problem (mostly) solved: I had significant issues with internet connection dying at first a few times a day and later even more. Eventually I by accident stumbled to a setting in the "OneDrive settings" (right mouse from the system icon on bottom corner onedrive icon), Performance-tab (or whatever...
  10. lost internet after upgrade solved

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost internet after upgrade solved: I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and lost LAN, so could not connect to internet. Troubleshooter advised a possible driver problem with the network card, however the Realtek GBT family card showed up as working in device manager. Researching Internet came up with no solution. I...