Windows 10: Solved: Hey Cortana - it doesn't work anymore, i turned it on

Discus and support Solved: Hey Cortana - it doesn't work anymore, i turned it on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tried to turn on Hey Cortana, it still doesn't work. i messed with the privacy settings, but i may have missed something. please let me know....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mrazndead, Jul 29, 2015.

1. mrazndead Win User

Solved: Hey Cortana - it doesn't work anymore, i turned it on

Tried to turn on Hey Cortana, it still doesn't work. i messed with the privacy settings, but i may have missed something. please let me know.... common.... thanks!

:)

mrazndead, Jul 29, 2015
  2. yapchagi Win User

PC slow to open microsoft office files since upgrade to windows 10

yeah I disabled cortana too. I don't use it anymore. I wanted to use it, but it seems like it's buggy and it doesn't even respond when I call her "hey cortana".

yapchagi, Jul 29, 2015
  3. yapchagi Win User
    PC slow to open microsoft office files since upgrade to windows 10

yeah I disabled cortana too. I don't use it anymore. I wanted to use it, but it seems like it's buggy and it doesn't even respond when I call her "hey cortana".

Everything works well after updating my windows 10 to november update version 1511. Cortana is enabled and loading word and excel files are fast.

yapchagi, Jul 29, 2015
  4. mrazndead Win User

I was able to fix it. This is how I did it. I logged out of my account. Logged into another account. Signed in to cortana. Set it up. Logged out and back into my main account. Rebooted. Turned on hey cortana and bingo it worked again.

I think logging into another account and setting.it.up made cortanas setting.proper again .

mrazndead, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Solved: Hey Cortana - it doesn't work anymore, i turned it on - Similar Threads - Solved Hey Cortana

2. Hey Cortana not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey Cortana not working: Recently upgraded to windows 11 and "Hey Cortana" is not working. Checked my mic and speaker settings and all is good. When I open Cortana app and press mic icon, Cortana listens and responds with no issues....
  3. Hey Cortana not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Cortana not working: Recently upgraded to windows 11 and "Hey Cortana" is not working. Checked my mic and speaker settings and all is good. When I open Cortana app and press mic icon, Cortana listens and responds with no issues....
  4. Cortana is not working anymore

in Cortana
    Cortana is not working anymore: The message "The Oficce 365 associates with your mailbox is hosted in an unsupported location, try signing in with your personal account" appears when I login into Cortana. But when I log in with another account, it works! Any advice?? [Movido para Inglês]...
  5. hey cortana no longer works

in Cortana
    hey cortana no longer works: hey cortana has stopped working for a few weeks now. If I look in the settings it says "wake work invocation is currently unavailable and will be included in a future update" Even if I type anything to Cortana instead, all it does it search bing, nothing else works, no...
  6. Let Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" doesn't work

in Cortana
    Let Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" doesn't work: When I try turn on the option that lets Cortana respond to "Hey Cortana" , it turns off automatically. Why does this happen? Is it a bug in the configuration app?...
  7. "Hey Cortana" not working

in Cortana
    "Hey Cortana" not working: Hi! I've tried everything, but Cortana simply won't respond to "Hey Cortana", although everything's fine with my mic I use it normally with other apps and even cortana answers me after I click its icon. Reinstalling Cortana through Powershell, restarting my PC, changing my...
  8. Hey, Cortana!

in Cortana
    Hey, Cortana!: Apparently I can´t find nowhere the settings for the command Hey, Cortana! Did they disabled the feature? Windows 10 home -ver. 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana/ed5cc79b-5cb3-4ae3-90e6-bfbc87aa32a7"
  9. hey cortana won't turn on

in Cortana
    hey cortana won't turn on: cortana won't turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana-wont-turn-on/f5c2fd39-4f1d-4b51-95e8-8b8e2a533658"
  10. Hey Cortana not working anymore on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey Cortana not working anymore on windows 10: I was able to turn on the "Hey Cortana" feature when I first installed windows 10 yesterday morning. but at night, i tried to use it again, and it stopped working. I played around with the privacy settings, could that effect it? any help will be appreciated. thanks, and...