Windows 10: SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon

Discus and support SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi there, I look for a method to hide the arrow icon of system tray, which opens the list of all icons. I have several customization tools like winaero... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arthur009988776, Jun 30, 2020.

1. SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon

hi there, I look for a method to hide the arrow icon of system tray, which opens the list of all icons. I have several customization tools like winaero and 7+ taskbar tweaker but none of it helps. the mentioned arrow is pointed on this pic
    SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon win10_system_tray_8.png

please any ideas ? any info much appreciated

:)

arthur009988776, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Csquared Win User

Hide tray icons

Is there some way to hide some of my tray icons until i click on the "show hidden icons" down arrow in windows 10. My options seem to be either show or don't show.

SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon [​IMG]

Csquared, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - System Tray Icons Won't Hide

In order to hide the icons in the taskbar ,right click on the taskbar and select “unpin this program from the taskbar”
    In order to hide the icons from the system tray , click the arrow button at the right bottom of the screen (next to the notification symbol) , then select customize , you will be taking to another window “Notification area Icons” . There will be the list of ‘Icons’ and their ‘behaviour’.From the behaviour you can select “Hide icon and notifications” to hide a particular icon. Where you can also select “ hide the icon and notifications” or “ Only show notifications” as per your requirement.

voxforem technologies, Jun 30, 2020
  4. SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon

How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon

1. SOLVED hide system tray arrow icon - Similar Threads - SOLVED hide system

2. Hide an icon in the tray menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide an icon in the tray menu: How can i hide an Icon from the Tray menu the arrow on the taskbar on the right bottom, i just want to remove one icon there but the program itself doesnt have a setting for thati know that there is a "Notification Area Icons" in the old control panel but if i want to hide an...
  3. Microphone Icon in system tray hides the arrow to get access to other programs.

Microphone Icon in system tray hides the arrow to get access to other programs.: Hi,I had to format so I installed Windows 11 pro.Everything went really smoothly but I have a bug that I can't live with. Whenever I use a program that uses the microphone, the icon appears beside the system tray on the right of the taskbar, but then the arrow to get access...
  4. Microphone Icon in system tray hides the arrow to get access to other programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Icon in system tray hides the arrow to get access to other programs.: Hi,I had to format so I installed Windows 11 pro.Everything went really smoothly but I have a bug that I can't live with. Whenever I use a program that uses the microphone, the icon appears beside the system tray on the right of the taskbar, but then the arrow to get access...
  5. System Tray arrow not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray arrow not showing.: After a recent windows 11 update, the little System Tray arrow just is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-arrow-not-showing/7693f6b4-b4e6-4127-af3d-79a21465ba2c
  6. System Tray arrow not showing.

System Tray arrow not showing.: After a recent windows 11 update, the little System Tray arrow just is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-arrow-not-showing/7693f6b4-b4e6-4127-af3d-79a21465ba2c
  7. System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Tray Arrow Icon Disappeared: The little Arrow ^ That appears when you group the Notification Icons together has vanished and I cannot seem to bring it back. I have located the Taskbar settings, turned the icons to appear both off and on, turned nearly all the System Icons on and off and have had no...
  8. No overflow arrow Tray Icons not hiding

in Windows 10 Customization
    No overflow arrow Tray Icons not hiding: [ATTACH] My tray icons is all like this and wont group up with the arrow how can i fix this ran dism and sfc [ATTACH] Someone please help me out...
  9. Permanently hiding system tray icon

Permanently hiding system tray icon: Hey all, I was looking for a way to hide a certain program's system tray icon. If I use the built in hiding option it still shows when I click the arrow, which is not what I want. I want to completely hide it (stealth). I've been looking for programs to do this but they're...
  10. Hide tray icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide tray icons: Is there some way to hide some of my tray icons until i click on the "show hidden icons" down arrow in windows 10. My options seem to be either show or don't show. [img] 18419