Windows 10: [SOLVED] How can I change default language for all users, not only for logged-in user?

Discus and support [SOLVED] How can I change default language for all users, not only for logged-in user? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,Looks like newer versions of Windows 10 have some kind of parsonalization on steroids, because even if I install new language and dusing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndrejPirman, Jul 16, 2021.

1. [SOLVED] How can I change default language for all users, not only for logged-in user?

Hi,Looks like newer versions of Windows 10 have some kind of parsonalization on steroids, because even if I install new language and dusing installation SELECT "Set this langiage as my dafault system language"....this only sets language for LOGGED IN user.When new user is created, it drops back to the language of FIRST WINDOWS INSTALLATION, which is Englich in my case.As Admin I also DELETED all other languages Englisg and US and left only ONE language my selected.... but new user somehow is setup in English, and there's no trace of MY language. I need to install it for each and every new

:)

AndrejPirman, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Ssurloff Win User
    default language of windows 10 media creation tool to users default language

default the language for creation of the windows 10 media (in media creation tool) to that of the user. (i.e. if using us keyboard, default to English language) allow changes if the user wishes an alternate language.

Ssurloff, Jul 16, 2021
  4. cfourkays Win User

[SOLVED] How can I change default language for all users, not only for logged-in user?

Change default language

Have a clients PC, Windows 10 Home, that the default language was changed from French (Canadian) to English by a tech for troubleshooting here . (Florida)
    They're going back home (Canada) and wants the default language restored to the French.
    I'm not the original tech and plead ignorance since I've never done this.
    So I can here.
    Anyone have a step by step?
    Pete

cfourkays, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

[SOLVED] How can I change default language for all users, not only for logged-in user?

1. [SOLVED] How can I change default language for all users, not only for logged-in user? - Similar Threads - SOLVED change default

2. How can I change the user language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the user language: Hello! How can I change the user Interface language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-user-language/a1787799-c712-43f2-8708-684952517e11
  3. How can I change the user language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the user language: Hello! How can I change the user Interface language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-user-language/a1787799-c712-43f2-8708-684952517e11
  4. Change default user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change default user: I just had to totally replace my Windows 10 OS and now it's using deejh as the default user instead of wildchild1954, which is what it used to, and should still, be. Can anyone tell me in simple English how to make that back into the default user? I hate having to go...
  5. Change default user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change default user: I just had to totally replace my Windows 10 OS and now it's using deejh as the default user instead of wildchild1954, which is what it used to, and should still, be. Can anyone tell me in simple English how to make that back into the default user? I hate having to go...
  6. How can I change default language for all users, not only for logged-in user?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change default language for all users, not only for logged-in user?: Hi,Looks like newer versions of Windows 10 have some kind of parsonalization on steroids, because even if I install new language and dusing installation SELECT "Set this langiage as my dafault system language"....this only sets language for LOGGED IN user.When new user is...
  7. Copy Users Profile All Users and Default User

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy Users Profile All Users and Default User: How to copy All Users and Default User from C drive to D drive?All Users and Default User seems to be shortcut icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-users-profile-all-users-and-default-user/e94bb39f-d648-4b2e-a930-a7aea4c158e2
  8. How to add a language to all users.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add a language to all users.: Hi this is Mohammed and I am a student but working as an IT. I have found that whenever I install a language only I can use it, I needed to install several languages on a lab in my school but it didn't show to the other users. So the question now how can I install it once...
  9. How to change windows defaulting to "Other User" on log in?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to change windows defaulting to "Other User" on log in?: Hey guys, When I first turn on my pc I am met with the log in screen that says "Other User". When I first installed windows it would show my user account, and I would just have to type in my pin code then I'm in. I don't know how this was changed because I don't believe I...
  10. How to change windows defaulting to "Other User" on log in?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change windows defaulting to "Other User" on log in?: Hey guys, When I first turn on my pc I am met with the log in screen that says "Other User". When I first installed windows it would show my user account, and I would just have to type in my pin code then I'm in. I don't know how this was changed because I don't believe I...