Windows 10: [SOLVED] I can't access to Microsoft Store and Xbox in Windows 10 (Updated version)

Discus and support [SOLVED] I can't access to Microsoft Store and Xbox in Windows 10 (Updated version) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; (((SOLVED IT))) ------------------------ Hello. I've been having trouble with the Microsoft Store app for weeks now. If I open it, it takes a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bornxntuesday, Oct 13, 2019.

1. [SOLVED] I can't access to Microsoft Store and Xbox in Windows 10 (Updated version)

(((SOLVED IT)))

------------------------

Hello.

I've been having trouble with the Microsoft Store app for weeks now. If I open it, it takes a long time to load and then, it gives me the following error code: 0x800704cf. That window says "You'll need a connection for this", but I am connected to my Wi-Fi (I've tried with different Wi-Fi spots). Sometimes, I can't even open the MS app and itI get this error code: 0x80072F30.

[SOLVED] I can't access to Microsoft Store and Xbox in Windows 10 (Updated version) 68cd433b-4ec2-4132-8ada-063b080f5e6c?upload=true.png
    I have tried reseting the app with WSreset.exe, but it doesn't work. The command prompter windows stays the same. I used the Windows feature "Add or remove programs" to reset WS, but it gives the same error. I also tried using some commands in the Powershell prompt to reset every single app that was installed in my laptop when I first bought it. It didn't work.

Then, I realize, that the Xbox app doesn't work either! It keeps loading and loading until it asks me to log in with a different account or try again, it says "You're not connected to the Internet". No matter if I try it again or try to log in with a different account, it's a loop and it asks me the same again and again.

I thought that maybe there was something wrong with my Network configuration. I checked the Xbox Live settings and it says that my Server Connectivity is blocked. "Fix it" and "Check again" don't work. I tried to assign a port to the Teredo server (and I opened in my router too), I changed the server name to whatever it said nesth int teredo show state, I also set the type to enterpriseclient, disabled and enabled a lot of times... I even tried to uninstall the Teredo driver, but it's not in my system. I can't even install it through the Device manager. Also, the file hosts is clean, no Teredo in there.

[SOLVED] I can't access to Microsoft Store and Xbox in Windows 10 (Updated version) ffa909ec-2e0a-4564-9b68-b76bb48464cb?upload=true.png

I don't know if server connectivity and my troubles with the Windows Store app are related, but I think they are. Anyways, I should fix them both to play the games I have in my Microsoft Store Library, which I can't access.

:)

bornxntuesday, Oct 13, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Oct 13, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 13, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

[SOLVED] I can't access to Microsoft Store and Xbox in Windows 10 (Updated version)

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

[SOLVED] I can't access to Microsoft Store and Xbox in Windows 10 (Updated version)

1. [SOLVED] I can't access to Microsoft Store and Xbox in Windows 10 (Updated version) - Similar Threads - SOLVED can't access

2. I Can't Sign In to the Microsoft Store or Xbox APp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Sign In to the Microsoft Store or Xbox APp: Hello,When I try to login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app, I get the "You'll need internet for this" error every time. I have internet.Drivers are updated.Windows is up to date.Drives are fine.Store has been reset.Xbox app has been reset, re-installed.Apps have been...
  3. I Can't Sign In to the Microsoft Store or Xbox APp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Can't Sign In to the Microsoft Store or Xbox APp: Hello,When I try to login to the Microsoft store or Xbox app, I get the "You'll need internet for this" error every time. I have internet.Drivers are updated.Windows is up to date.Drives are fine.Store has been reset.Xbox app has been reset, re-installed.Apps have been...
  4. Can't access Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Microsoft store: Every time I try to access the Microsoft store I get the "try that again" error message, I can't sign in either, trying just brings up the "something went wrong" error message....
  5. Can't access Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Microsoft store: Every time I try to access the Microsoft store I get the "try that again" error message, I can't sign in either, trying just brings up the "something went wrong" error message....
  6. Can't access Microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can't access Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't access Microsoft Store: My Microsoft store app says the server is stumbled yet am on the latest version of win 10 and I have a good connection.* Moved from MSN* Original title: MICROSOFT STORE...
  8. Can't access microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't access microsoft store.: [ATTACH] Can't go into any applications page and download any of the apps. but i can switch fromm gamming to entertainment tabs after that it's done nothing happens. This is what it looks like when i go into any apps page to download but i can't bc it's stuck in this...
  9. Can't Access Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Access Microsoft Store: Hello folks. So I noted a few days ago that I could not log onto the store. When I click the icon the page comes up and just site there. My first thought was to check for any Windows updates. But when I click 'Check for Updates' nothing happens at all. The usual indicators...
  10. I can't access to Microsoft Store and Xbox in Windows 10 (Updated version)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't access to Microsoft Store and Xbox in Windows 10 (Updated version): Hello. I've been having trouble with the Microsoft Store app for weeks now. If I open it, it takes a long time to load and then, it gives me the following error code: 0x800704cf. That window says "You'll need a connection for this", but I am connected to my Wi-Fi (I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone cant access store

2. cant access store on windows phone 10

3. cant access microsoft store on xbox